|Ports & interfaces|
|Cable length||2 m|
|Device interface||3.5 mm (1/8")|
|Cables included||Audio (3.5mm)|
|Colour of product||Black|
Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones are made for heavy-duty use in the studio or in the club. Delivering superb audio, Beats Pro headphones give you deep bass response and sound across the spectrum. That's because they use no amplification or noise cancellation circuitry that adds other frequencies, colours the sound or compromises bass response.
The sound of the studio
By putting back the quality lost in modern-day file compression, Beats Pro headphones let you hear music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio.
Clear highs and deep lows
Steel and aluminium construction gives you a solid interior sound platform that provides the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music.
Tough, durable – built to last
No cheap plastic, no frayed cords. Beats Pro headphones are made with an aluminium gun metal frame with a black matte anodized finish, encasing overstuffed leather earcups.
True noise reduction
Heavily padded, pivoting ear cups give you a noise-cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It’s the real studio monitor experience in a headphone.
Easy to share
Plug your headphone cable into one earcup and the other automatically switches into output mode, letting your friends hear what you hear.
- Studio quality for ultra-accurate recording, mixing and playback
- Greater earcup foam density and precise fitting shut out external noise for awesome accuracy and clarity
- Plug your cable into one earcup and the other port switches to output mode, making it easy to share what you're listening to
- Backward rotating ear cups make it easy to monitor the room, studio or club with Beats Pro headphones at all times
- Yields superior sound isolation with maximum comfort and minimal ear fatigue
- Ear cups are removable and washable
- The heavy-duty, gold-plated 1/4-inch adapter ensures you're ready for any setup; attached tether prevents it from being left behind at your last gig