Product Warranty Guideline
Warranty service can be applied by using one of following methods:
- Check if the manufacturer handles the warranty service themselves. It is always easier and faster if it is possible to be in direct contact with the manufacturer. Check here to see if you can be in contact with the manufacturer, or call our customer service.
- Use your customer account and order history to search for a product and make a service request.
- Fill in the form at http://www.multitronic.fi/?rma or directly from you order history. Please note that if you are logged in to you customer account, all contact and order details are available.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – give your name, address, product, product serial number and a description of the problem.
- Contact one of our stores. Ordinary Multitronic stores accept all products purchased from Multitronic. Apple and Apple related products can also be submitted to your nearest iTronic store.
- Contact Multitronic’s customer service in Vaasa:
- 06-319 77 41 (Finnish)
- 06-319 77 42 (Swedish)
- 06-319 77 43 (English)
Please note that the warranty does not apply to damages caused by the following:
- Static electricity
- Thunder storms
- Physical stress
- Erroneous usage or installation
- Loss of electric power supply
- Installation of software, bios updates, and firmware updates
- Modification of the product.