Estimated delivery time: Not confirmed
|Motherboard chipset||VIA VX900|
|Processor family||VIA Eden|
|Processor frequency||1 GHz|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||1x SO-DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||4 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1066 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Parallel ports quantity||1|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||6|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|DVI-I ports quantity||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply||65 W|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|Wi-Fi standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Total storage capacity||1 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Energy Star certified|
|Pre-installed software||Mozilla Firefox 15|
|Operating system installed||Smart Zero|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|On-board graphics adapter model||VIA ChromotionHD 2.0|
Support your virtualization environment with the HP t510 Thin Client – a significant upgrade performance with built-in energy efficiency, smart connectivity features and easy set-up guides for your PC-like multimedia needs.
• The HP t510 Thin Client features dual core processors and 2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM memory capacity – built for a high grade in end-user experiences.
Windows and Linux-based support
• Experience broad application flexibility with Windows® Embedded Standard 7 or Windows Embedded Standard 2009. Configurations are available with HP ThinPro operating system and HP’s new Smart Zero Technology, a unique capability from HP. Optimized for compatibility with top virtualization software, including Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, and VMware View with PCoIP. HP t510 with WES 7 is RemoteFX certified and optimized for Microsoft RDP 7.1 as well.
• The HP t510 features 6 USB 2.0 ports, a serial port, parallel port and power cord retention slot. Sustain wireless connectivity anywhere your network reaches with enterprise-ready integrated WiFi models (WiFi depending on model).
HP Velocity for your network
• Reduce poor network connectivity in densely populated work environments with HP Velocity, a new HP feature. As network conditions change, HP Velocity reacts to maintain the highest quality performance.
• Store critical data on a secure centralized server or add Smart Cards for added security. HP Easy Tools guides users through set-up to Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware applications. Utilize HP Device manager, an enterprise-class thin client management software that allows you to view and change assets remotely.
• HP t510 Flexible Series Thin Clients are built with the environment in mind: low halogen components, Post-Consumer Recycled Plastics > 20% (excluding PCB), ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered.
HP service and dependability
• Easy setup, easy manageability and now easy maintenance. With HP t510 Thin Clients, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torikatu 12, 22100, Maarianhamina
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 5, 68600, Pietarsaari