|Motherboard chipset||VIA VX900|
|Processor family||VIA Eden|
|Processor frequency||1 GHz|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||1x SO-DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||4 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1066 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Parallel ports quantity||1|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||6|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|DVI-I ports quantity||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply||65 W|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|Wi-Fi standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Total storage capacity||1 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Energy Star certified|
|Pre-installed software||Mozilla Firefox 15|
|Operating system installed||Smart Zero|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|On-board graphics adapter model||VIA ChromotionHD 2.0|
Support your virtualization environment with the HP t510 Thin Client – a significant upgrade performance with built-in energy efficiency, smart connectivity features and easy set-up guides for your PC-like multimedia needs.
• The HP t510 Thin Client features dual core processors and 2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM memory capacity – built for a high grade in end-user experiences.
Windows and Linux-based support
• Experience broad application flexibility with Windows® Embedded Standard 7 or Windows Embedded Standard 2009. Configurations are available with HP ThinPro operating system and HP’s new Smart Zero Technology, a unique capability from HP. Optimized for compatibility with top virtualization software, including Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, and VMware View with PCoIP. HP t510 with WES 7 is RemoteFX certified and optimized for Microsoft RDP 7.1 as well.
• The HP t510 features 6 USB 2.0 ports, a serial port, parallel port and power cord retention slot. Sustain wireless connectivity anywhere your network reaches with enterprise-ready integrated WiFi models (WiFi depending on model).
HP Velocity for your network
• Reduce poor network connectivity in densely populated work environments with HP Velocity, a new HP feature. As network conditions change, HP Velocity reacts to maintain the highest quality performance.
• Store critical data on a secure centralized server or add Smart Cards for added security. HP Easy Tools guides users through set-up to Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware applications. Utilize HP Device manager, an enterprise-class thin client management software that allows you to view and change assets remotely.
• HP t510 Flexible Series Thin Clients are built with the environment in mind: low halogen components, Post-Consumer Recycled Plastics > 20% (excluding PCB), ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered.
HP service and dependability
• Easy setup, easy manageability and now easy maintenance. With HP t510 Thin Clients, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.