SOPHOS ENDPOINT PROTECTION STANDARD,COMPETITIVE UPGRADE,25-49USERS,24 MONTHS,SUBSCRIPTION,GOV
Estimated delivery time: Not confirmed
|License type||Government (GOV)|
|Software type||Competitive Upgrade|
|License term in months||24 month(s)|
|Windows operating systems supported|
|Mac operating systems supported|
Simple security for your business
- Protect all your devices
- One simplified management console
- On-premises or in the cloud
We’re taking a new approach to protection. Sophos Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit.
Sophos Endpoint doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device. So you get protection before those exploits even arrive.
By correlating threat indicators, Sophos Endpoint can block web and application exploits, dangerous URLs, potentially unwanted apps, and malicious code from ever touching your endpoints.
Sophos Endpoint works on the device and in conjunction with the firewall to detect and isolate compromised devices. Synchronized Security gives you additional context providing information from the network.
Determines suspicious behaviors, allowing for the detection of malware specifically designed to evade traditional solutions.
Pre-filters all HTTP traffic and tracks suspicious traffic as well as the file path of the process sending malicious traffic.
Integrated Endpoint and Network
Instant and automatic communication between the Endpoint and Network alerts the suspected system of exactly what the firewall is detecting, allowing the endpoint protection agent immediate use of that information to discover the process behind the threat.
Enforce your web, application, device, and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced both on and off the corporate network -
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name
- Device - Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices Data Control Data-loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience.
- Quick and easy deployment from the cloud or on-premises
- Default policies configured to balance protection, usability, and performance
- Automatic removal of third-party endpoint security products
- Point-and-click configuration of advanced features like HIPS and device control, made
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torikatu 12, 22100, Maarianhamina
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 5, 68600, Pietarsaari