SOPHOS ENDPOINT PROTECTION STANDARD,25-49USERS,36 MONTHS,SUBSCRIPTION,COM
|License term in years||3 year(s)|
|Minimum hard disk space||1000 MB|
|Minimum RAM||1024 MB|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 10 Education,Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterprise,Windows 8 Enterprise x64,Windows 8 Pro,Windows 8 Pro x64,Windows 8 x64,Windows 8.1,Windows 8.1 Enterprise,Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64,Windows 8.1 Pro,Windows 8.1 Pro x64,Windows 8.1 x64,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite,Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan,Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks|
Innovative endpoint protection for today’s businesses—and tomorrow’s threats.
Sophisticated yet simple antivirus, advanced threat protection, web filtering and policy enforcement.
Smart, Simple and Speedy
Sophos Endpoint Protection makes it simple to secure your Windows, Mac and Linux systems against malware and advanced threats, such as targeted attacks.
- Next-generation endpoint protection including antivirus, HIPS, web security, malicious traffic detection and more
- Prevents infection, detects compromised systems and remediates threats with real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement within the endpoint
- Lightning performance, even on older systems
Sophos Endpoint Protection goes far beyond signature-based prevention of known malware. It correlates suspicious behaviors and activities using real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs. The result is fewer infected computers and better protection against targeted attacks and data breaches.
- Blocks malicious URLs and web exploit code
- Identifies and stops endpoint communication with attackers’ servers
- Analyzes pre- and post-execution behavior to detect previously unknown malware
Enforce your web, application, device and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering that is enforced both on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name
- Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Control Data loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Sophos Endpoint Protection is continually tuned for the best performance. The lightweight agent keeps users secure without slowing them down. Protection updates are small—typically under 30 KB—so updates are easy on your network and your endpoints.
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience.
- Quick and easy deployment from the cloud or on premise
- Default policies that are configured to balance protection, usability and performance
- Automatic removal of third party endpoint security products
- Point-and-click configuration of advanced features like HIPS and device control, made possible by continually updated data from SophosLabs
Flexible Licensing and Deployment
Choose management in the Cloud or on premise—whichever best suits your business. Sophos Cloud offers web-based access to a unified console with policies that follow users across devices and platforms. Our on-premise solution gives you granular control, with role-based administration and an SQL-based reporting interface. Both deliver outstanding performance and protection licensed per user, not per device.