|License type||Government (GOV)|
|License term in years||1 year(s)|
|Minimum hard disk space||150 MB|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Recommended RAM||8192 MB|
|Recommended hard disk space||2 GB|
|Windows operating systems supported|
Sophos PureMessage for Microsoft Exchange
If you need just antivirus protection without spam or content filtering, PureMessage Exchange – Antivirus only is available as a standalone product. Sophos PureMessage for Microsoft Exchange guards against email-borne threats such as phishing, viruses and spyware. Control information sent and received both internally and externally. Protect your company against the loss of confidential information or inappropriate use of the email system.
- Detects, disinfects, deletes or quarantines viruses, spyware, Trojans and worms;
- Provides consistent and automatic email policy enforcement;
- Prevents confidential and sensitive information being emailed out of the organization;
- Controls attachment types contained within inbound, outbound and internal email;
- Uniquely identifies archives, executables, music and video formats, using true file type recognition;
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Exchange without compromising performance or integrity;
- Manages multiple Exchange or IIS servers and email policy from one console;
- Enables the use of Active Directory users and groups within email policyÌ Provides insight into email traffic profile and threat protection through a real-time dashboard;
- Updates automatically with the latest protection from SophosLabs;
- Includes 24/7 certified expert support. Contact us anytime for one-to-one assistance.
Comprehensive multithreat protection
Genotype virus detection technology proactively blocks families of viruses even before specific virus signatures are available.
A range of technologies, including Dynamic Code Analysis, pattern matching emulation and heuristics, automatically check for malicious code.
Central management from a single console
PureMessage provides an intuitive management console. Manage single or multiple Exchange server deployments from one location.
You can quickly view the status of your servers, email throughput and quarantine areas, via the email security dashboard and activity monitor.
A cluster-aware service within PureMessage provides you with support for Active/Passive Exchange clusters.
Corporate policy enforcement
Our policy engine allows you to set email policies to be configured for a specific email direction—inbound, outbound and internal.
Configurable user rules
Integration with Microsoft Active Directory allows you to setup email policy rules for specific users and groups.
Ready-to-use policies can block all file types known to carry potential threats or monitor emails containing offensive language.
Define your policies to search for phrases or regular expressions within emails and attachments, including all common office file formats.
Take advantage of consistent email policy enforcement. Prevent confidential or sensitive information from being accidentally or maliciously emailed outside or within your organization.
Comprehensive reporting and analysis
A graphical report tool lets you create configurable management reports, highlighting trends and any areas of concern.
You can easily export report data for further analysis or inclusion into wider management reports.