mBot is a low cost, easy-to-run robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics, robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Kids of 8 years and older. Below 8 years with older persons help.
- Programming software is designed for primary and middle school students and is easy to learn.
- Easy to assemble within 10 minutes
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Two programming tools: mBlock (a drag-and-drop programming tool based on Scratch 2.0) and Arduino IDE
- Supports wireless connection via Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz module (either included), no more limitation of wired connections
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connectors
- Sturdy aluminium chassis with 2mm of thickness, compatible with Makeblock & Lego parts
- Free lessons are provided and are being expanded gradually
- Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line following, games with other mBots, using sensors to play games in Scratch
- Software and programming
mBlock (graphical) Mac, Windows, iPad mBlocky Arduino IDE Inputs Light sensor, button, infrared receiver, ultrasonic, sensor, line follower Outputs Buzzer, RGB LED, infrared emitting, two motors, ports Microcontroller Based on Arduino Uno Power 3.7VDC lithium battery (charger on board) or four 1.5V AA batteries (not included) Wireless Communication Bluetooth (Bluetooth Version) 2.4GHz wireless serial (2.4G Version) Dimensions 17 x 13 x 9cm assembled Weight 1034g assembled