Help schools reduce up-front and ongoing operational costs
- Improve student access to computers and reduce costs.
- Increase the number of students who can access computers.
- Reduce your initial hardware costs, because you only need to buy one host computer that multiple students can use at the same time.
- Reduce your maintenance costs, because you only need to service and support one computer.
- Reduce power consumption and associated energy costs to help your bottom line - and the environment.
Help students increase collaboration and computing skills
- Work on their own projects independently at their own pace or collaborate with others on class projects.
- Experience many of the Windows features, including the Windows desktop, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, Windows Search and Jump Lists.
- Run productivity applications, such as Microsoft Office and educational applications.
- Store data in public, shared folders or use a USB drive to keep personal files.
Teachers are freed to spend more time teaching, not managing technology!
- Manage only one computer instead of many.
- Set up and manage the entire solution easily by using built-in features, such as:
- - Simple, out-of-the-box set up and configuration.
- - A simple user interface to set up each student station; manage student sessions; and create, modify and delete student accounts.
- Gain peace of mind with support from Microsoft-authorised partners or directly from Microsoft.
- Install updates and patches automatically or selectively to help increase security and reliability.