|License quantity||100 - 499|
|License term in years||3 year(s)|
|Browser supported||Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome|
|Minimum hard disk space (server)||10000 MB|
|Internet connection required|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2008,Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2012 R2,Windows Small Business Server 2008,Windows Small Business Server 2011|
POWERFUL PROTECTION FOR SERVERS
In addition to standard signature based engines, F-Secure Server Security uses browsing protection and advanced behavioral analysis to provide protection for file servers against malware and software exploits.
SERVER SECURITY IS A KEY SECURITY ELEMENT
A lot of the huge security breaches of recent years have involved servers.
Servers face the same vulnerabilities and threats as workstations. Therefore, they are a natural target, as they usually contain a lot of critical information. Due to their often critical role in the company IT infrastructure, they provide attackers a good opportunity to gain business-critical information.
Servers might also be harder to protect, as the attackers are interactive and willing to put some effort into breaking into them.
First Line of Defence Against Evolving Threats
F-Secure Server Security is an anti-malware suite tailored for servers, offering award-winning protection for file servers. It offers real-time scanning protection in an affordable and easy-to-manage solution, providing protection against all types of online threats. It offers centralized and local user interface management options through Policy Manager or through a built-in Web Console.
- Server Security offers essential security - most compromised data involves servers.
- Server Security reduces costs as it has a low impact on virtual or physical environments.
SECURITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS-CRITICAL ASSETS
F-Secure Server Security is a robust server solution that protects your file servers against malware and software vulnerabilities without slowing down the system. Server Security provides enhanced real-time protection against viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits, and other malware.
FLEXIBLE ADMINISTRATION OPTIONS
Server Security offers centralized and local user interface management options.
DeepGuard provides proactive on-host protection against new and emerging threats. Its dynamic, proactive behavioral analysis technology efficiently identifies and intercepts malicious behavior.
- Get immediate on-host protection against known and new threats even before signature databases are updated
- Intercept exploit attacks on installed programs
- Recognize and block suspicious activity
- Minimize the potential loss of sensitive data due to malware infection
Protection for Online Work
Ensures that employees can work safely and efficiently online without worries.
- Proactively prevents employees from accessing harmful sites, links, or content.
- Removes human errors and proactively minimizes exposure
- Works with all major browsers
Offload resource-heavy scanning
Optimize the use of resources in F-Secure products with a specified scanning agent.
- Hypervisor-agnostic - covers servers from purely virtual to mixed and hybrid environments.
- Secure virtualization of public and private clouds in VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V environments.
- Reduced memory, CPU, and disk space consumption on virtual machines.
Easy patch management
Over 80% of cyber attacks occur as a result of outdated software. Software Updater helps you keep third-party software and Windows up to date. Since it's integrated, you can easily avoid attacks based on known vulnerabilities.
- Key component of security, prevents up to over 80% of vulnerabilities
- Gain visibility to available 3rd party software updates
- Creates a vulnerability analysis of your environment
Repel botnets effectively
Botnet Blocker stops criminals aiming to control compromised assets by preventing communication to Command & Control domains.
- Administrator can prevent network activity relating to known botnets
- Block Domain Name Server (DNS) queries on the host level
- Admin can filter out queries based on domain reputation with the option of whitelisting them
Block Selected Content from Unknown Sites
Web Traffic Scanning Advanced Protection enables you to block certain content from unknown sites, ensuring that employees can work safely and efficiently online.
- Prevents users from downloading potentially harmful content
- Block content like Flash, Silverlight, Executables, Java & ActiveX components on unknown sites
- Block 100% of Java applets from untrusted sources as well as Windows malware Whitelist trusted sites
- Admin can whitelist selected sites