Estimated delivery time: Not confirmed
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® E3 V3 Family|
|Processor socket||LGA 1150|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||3.7 GHz|
|Processor cache||8 MB|
|PCI Express configurations||1x16,2x8,1x8+2x4|
|Processor frequency||3.3 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||84 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||16|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||32 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1333,1600 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||25.6 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Dual|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||4x DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||32 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||2 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi|
|Optical drives quantity||1|
|Ports & interfaces|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||6|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply||400 W|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||1000 GB|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Total storage capacity||1000 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Card reader integrated|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Chassis type||Mini Tower|
|Colour of product||Black|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics P4600|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||350 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1200 MHz|
|Number of execution units||20|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.2|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Intel I/O Acceleration Technology|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||22 nm|
|Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Thermal solution specification||PCG 2013D|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version||1.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||1.00|
|Processor package size||37.5|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Processor ARK ID||80917|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel® C226|
Affordable performance and flexibility, re-defined. Create a totally immersive work environment for those who demand reliability and performance on a budget. Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads, the HP Z230 delivers next-generation processor and graphics technologies in a redesigned, compact yet impressively expandable tower.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Rock solid reliability, affordably priced
- Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads. The affordable HP Z230 Tower Workstation handles the demanding workloads of business applications.
- Gain peace of mind from our extreme test and validation processes with workstations designed for always-on environments.
- Control your environmental impact better than ever1 while lowering your total cost of ownership with a 92% efficient power supply and enhanced system reliability.
- Work smarter with your software tools. This HP workstation has earned a wide range of ISV certifications to deliver better, smarter performance.
Power for now, room to grow
- Grow along with your business. The HP Z230 Tower Workstation is designed to scale and expand, so you can add more storage and connectivity when you need it.
- Complete computing power in a new compact design. HP’s redesigned and more compact workstation is robust and flexible, while freeing up more space for work.
- Spend less time waiting. Speed up data transfers with six available drive bays including a 6,3 cm (2.5'') HD bay for high speed solid state drives.
- Boost your storage performance with RAID, solid state drives, or get the best of both worlds by combining large hard drives with an optional solid state drive as a cache device.
- Optimize this workstation for peak performance. HP Performance Advisor helps you easily configure your system with the best settings designed for specific applications.
Totally immersive. Perfectly productive.
- Power to spare—and share. The latest Intel® Xeon® processors and rich graphics keep up with your work. Plug in and work on up to six displays.
- Enjoy the latest in performance and energy efficiency from Intel’s next generation processor architecture.
- Keep more work front-and-center with support for up to six monitors. Choose between cost-effective integrated graphics and powerful 2D or 3D discrete graphics choices.
- Easily connect your peripherals and devices using the four PCIe slots, one PCI input/output slot, ten external USB ports and the fast charging USB port.
- With HP RGS you can take your graphics intensive workstation applications wherever you go. Collaborate with colleagues around the office or around the world, in real time.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torikatu 12, 22100, Maarianhamina
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 5, 68600, Pietarsaari