|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||Intel Core i7|
|Processor socket||BGA 1168|
|PCI Express slots version||2.0|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||3 GHz|
|Processor cache||4 MB|
|PCI Express configurations||2x4|
|Processor frequency||1.8 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||15 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||12|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Core i7-4500 Mobile series|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3L-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||2x SO-DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||N|
|Display diagonal||31.8 cm (12.5")|
|Display resolution||1366 x 768 pixels|
|Audio system||DTS Studio Sound|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|S/PDIF out port|
|CardBus PCMCIA slot type|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Number of SATA III connectors||4|
|Combo headphone/mic port|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||3|
|Total number of SATA connectors||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|AC adapter power||45 W|
|Wi-Fi standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||500 GB|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Compatible memory cards||SD|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Card reader integrated|
|Cable lock slot|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8 Pro|
|Number of battery cells||3|
|Battery capacity (Watt hours)||46 Wh|
|Colour of product||Silver|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 4400|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||200 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1100 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||0xA16|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||12|
|Discrete graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Intel® Matrix Storage Technology (Intel® MST)|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio)|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology version||1.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Processor package size||40|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Processor ARK ID||75460|
Now employees can hit the road with a travel pro. The HP EliteBook 820 G1 industry leading thin and light notebook is ultra-mobile in and out of the office. Work with confidence thanks to proven enterprise technologies and enterprise security, performance and management features that will meet all your business needs.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Sleek and sturdy.
- It’s time for an upgrade to the dramatically thinner, lighter design of the HP EliteBook 820 with a luxurious and soft touch finish.
- Join forces with the latest generation Intel® architecture and operate at peak performance levels with Intel Smart Response Technology1 for disk cache and expand total storage options with an additional mini-card SSD.
- Dock up for an enterprise desktop experience using the optional UltraSlim Docking Station with a convenient side connector and dual DisplayPorts for multiple display support.
It’s all about the connections.
- Exercise full control over your wireless connections through a single user interface with support for most networks, including optional new 4G WWAN,5 using HP Connection Manager.4
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot.6 Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
- Take productivity to a whole new level with innovative software like HP ePrint7 and HP PageLift8 on the HP EliteBook 820 G1 thin and light notebook.
- Bridge distances on the HP EliteBook 800 series, optimized for communication with Microsoft Lync, premium audio/video and optional full-HD display.
- HP Sure Start restores productivity and reduces IT help desk calls in the event of a BIOS attack or corruption. Exclusively from HP, HP Sure Start helps reduce down time for users and IT.10
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles helps protect your data by ensuring that only assigned contacts can access critical files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Safeguard data, devices and identities with HP’s hassle-free Client Security portfolio, including HP Drive Encryption, HP Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication, and HP Secure Erase.
- Ensure smooth sailing with stable and consistent images, managed lifecycle transitions and Global Series support you can rely on.
- Never fear accidental bumps and minor spills. HP EliteBooks undergo challenging tests so you don’t have to. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments.
- Designed to be travel-tough, the HP EliteBook 820 thin and light notebook features a new, soft touch finish and is designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G testing.