|Write speed||4 MB/s|
|Flash card type||MicroSDHC|
|Flash memory class||Class 4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Input voltage||2.7 - 3.6|
|Memory voltage||2.7,3.6 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-25 - 85 °C|
|Memory adapter included||SD|
|Quantity per pack||1|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||11 x 1 x 15 mm|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Endurance||10000 cycles per logical sector|
Featuring a minimum write speed of 4 MB/s .Transcend’s Class 4 microSDHC cards are a smart and cost-effective choice for you to capture and store more of your everyday life with your mobile gadgets.
All microSDHC cards are comprehensively tested for compatibility and reliability, and carry Transcend’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Each card contains built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) that automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer, and also utilizes a sophisticated wear-leveling algorithm for consistent long-life operation.
- Fully compatible with SD 2.0 Standards;
- Only 10% the size of a standard SD card;
- SDHC Class 4 compliant;
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation;
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors;
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements;
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM);
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware;
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes;
- Mechanical write-protection switch.