|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||Intel® Atom™|
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||2.39 GHz|
|Processor cache||2 MB|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||22 nm|
|Processor frequency||1.59 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||2 W|
|Scenario Design Power (SDP)||2 W|
|Processor codename||Bay Trail|
|Processor cache type||L2|
|Processor series||Intel Atom Z3700 series|
|Processor package size||17|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Processor ARK ID||80267|
|Internal memory type||LPDDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speed||1067 MHz|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Display diagonal||25.6 cm (10.1")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Audio system||High Deﬁnition (HD)|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Combo headphone/mic port|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Energy Star certified|
|AC adapter power||45 W|
|Wi-Fi standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Top Wi-Fi standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Compatible memory cards||Not supported|
|Card reader integrated|
|Internal storage capacity||128 GB|
|Operating system installed||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Maximum video resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Rear camera resolution (numeric)||8 MP|
|Front camera resolution (numeric)||2.1 MP|
|Battery technology||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)|
|Number of battery cells||2|
|Battery capacity (Watt hours)||30 Wh|
|Processor socket||BGA 1380|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|Device type||Full-size tablet|
|Graphics adapter||HD Graphics|
|Graphics adapter family||Intel|
|Processor special features|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Personal info management (PIM)||Calculator, Calendar|
|Assisted GPS (A-GPS)|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Ambient light sensor|
More than a tablet—a total business solution. The elegant and sleek HP ElitePad 1000 G2 has the performance and flexibility to transform the way you work. Redefine productivity and stay light with the confidence of the leading manageability, security, and support you expect from HP.
Sleek and elegant.
- High quality design delivers one of the thinnest tablets in the industry at 9.2mm thin. The HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet feels light at just 680 g (1.5 lbs.) but it’s built to last.
- Enjoy wider viewing angles on the outdoor viewable 25,65 cm (10.1") diagonal WUXGA multi-touch panel.
- Take the next step in productivity with the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet equipped with a 64-bit Intel® processor and the features you need to stay productive in the office or on the go.
- Control wireless connection, including optional worldwide 4G LTE, with HP Connection Manager.
- Dual cameras help you collaborate or capture the moment.
- Work the way that suits you best. The ElitePad 1000 G2 supports touch, pen or voice-based input.
- Easily incorporate the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet into your IT environment and simplify your workload with optional solutions from HP, LANDesk and Microsoft.
- Enjoy enterprise-class setup and take the headache away from IT with HP Custom Integration Services.
Security from the start.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Prevent data from being copied to USB devices without permission using HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication.
- Expand what you can do with a suite of accessories—smart jackets, battery, adapters, docking station, covers, cases, and more—designed specifically for the HP ElitePad and turn a true business tablet into a total business solution.
- Simplify logins and prevent unauthorized access to data on your device or private network with an HP ElitePad Security Jacket.