|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||Intel Core i3|
|Processor socket||LGA 1150|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Processor cache||3 MB|
|PCI Express configurations||1x16,2x8,1x8+2x4|
|Processor frequency||3 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||35 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||16|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Core i3-4100 Desktop series|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||32 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR3-SDRAM,DDR3L-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1333,1600 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||25.6 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Dual|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Memory voltage supported by processor||1.5 V|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||2x SO-DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||N|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply||230 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||500 GB|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive size||2.5"|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT)||VT-x|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Water cooling system|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Small Business|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 4400|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||200 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1150 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||41|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.1|
|On-board graphics adapter OpenGL version||4.3|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||22 nm|
|Thermal solution specification||PCG 2013A|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Small Business Advantage (SBA) version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version||0.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Processor package size||37.5|
|Processor ARK ID||77487|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel Q85|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
|Product type||Mini PC|
The desktop has evolved. Packed with integrated business-class performance and security, this is HP’s smallest business desktop yet. Efficiently crafted to save space and energy, the HP Desktop Mini will fit almost any work space.
Big power. Space saving design.
- Smaller than some desk phones, this Desktop Mini can fit almost anywhere vertically or horizontally. The clean, easily serviceable design with integrated wireless antenna allows flexible deployment options to help optimize the workspace.
- Be up to 35% more productive by adding up to three independent displays using the integrated DisplayPort with Multi-Stream video outputs.
- Set up the HP ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini in almost any spot or easily attach to several optional peripheral devices using the integrated VESA mount.
- The HP ProDesk 600 Desktop Mini G1 withstands 115,000 hours of the HP Total Test Process so you get confidence built right in.
- Easily service the HP ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini. A single thumb screw provides fast access to clearly identifiable and serviceable components.
Full ProDesk functionality.
- Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
- Power through your day with speed and performance. Get the latest in processing technology with your choice of 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
- Take advantage of new drive technology with an optional M.2 PCIe solid state hard drive module, the internal 2.5” SSD, or dual drive configurations for more local storage.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. Bring work to life through rich sound and video using DTS Studio Sound Audio software.
- Put in more face time. You’re ready for web chats and conferences with Skype™ pre-configured on your HP ProDesk 600. It’s almost as good as being there.
- HP BIOSphere boosts security and keeps mission-critical data and systems under lock and key with customizable authentication and BIOS-level passwords.
- HP Secure Erase removes the contents of a hard drive for repurposing or reassignment.
- Get extra protection with secured storage and ensured platform integrity thanks to the Trusted Platform Module security chip used by the BIOS and the Operating System.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles helps protect your data by ensuring that only assigned contacts can access critical files.
Green with envy.
The low energy consumption levels of this ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Gold certified PC supports 24/7 operations. Consuming less than 8W of power at idle your Desktop Mini can be always on and always updated.