|Processor lithography||45 nm|
|Processor family||AMD Opteron|
|System bus rate||4.8 GT/s|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor cache||6 MB|
|Processor frequency||2.6 GHz|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||55 - 76 °C|
|Maximum operating temperature||76 °C|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||75 W|
Six-Core AMD Opteron™ processor-based servers deliver performance efficiency to handle real world workloads—with superior value and energy efficiency at every price point. Unlike competitive products focused on raw performance, AMD technology-based servers deliver one platform to support the top-line demands of your business with a total cost advantage you can take right to the bottom-line.
Features & Benefits
- More versatility: Six-core performance in a quad-core footprint lets you run more and scale higher, while helping you save energy.
- More cores: The Six-Core AMD Opteron™ processor has six powerful processing units on each chip, delivering improved performance for environments such as virtualization, database, and web serving
- Workload optimization: Hardware innovations such as AMD Virtualization™(AMD-V™) technology tackle demanding workloads with superior speed and efficiency.
- Virtualization: Improved AMD-V delivers hardware-assisted virtualization for consolidation, hosted client computing environments, and disaster recovery/business continuity.
- Total cost advantage: Superior value at every price point helps your business achieve more with every server computing dollar.
- Save energy: With improved performance in the same electrical and thermal envelope as the previous generation, Six-Core AMD Opteron processors deliver exceptional energy efficiency with the AMD-P suite of power management features including AMD Smart Fetch technology, AMD Power Cap technology, and AMD CoolCore™ technology.