|Maximum resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Maximum transfer distance||100 m|
|Ports & interfaces|
|BNC output ports||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) input ports||1|
|DVI input ports||1|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||168.4 x 131.8 x 31.8 mm|
|External power adapter|
|Operating voltage||5 V|
More content. Greater distance. Guaranteed.
Connect one Master to the PC and broadcast three channels of digital video content over 100 meters (330 feet) on a single RG6 or RG11 coax cable. Attach any number Display and/or Repeater units to extend the distance over another 100 meters (330 feet) with each component without compromising image quality.
- Drive up to three channels to play multiple messages concurrently from a single computer—using just one cable
- Digital extension ensures zero image quality loss and guarantees your distance
- Daisy-chain an unlimited number of Veos components—at over 100m intervals—to drive digital signage across an installation without compromising quality
- Display your content at high resolution - up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- Wide and stable resolution support (16:9 / 16:10 / 4:3) at any distance
- Landscape and pivot display orientation support for increased flexibility*
- LED indicator installation feature allows you to verify the signal being received and generated at each component without your PC having to be on or even attached
- Manage displays at a distance using RS-232 simplex
- Fanless design with no moving parts ensures long product life
- Hot swappable device-remove and replace the unit without shutting down or rebooting the PC
* Default single channel resolution. Other specified resolutions can be set using PowerDesk.