|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||Intel Celeron|
|Processor socket||LGA 1150|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor cache||2 MB|
|PCI Express configurations||1x16,2x8,1x8+2x4|
|Processor frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||35 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||16|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Celeron Processor G1000 series for Desktop|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||32 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1333 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||21.3 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Dual|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||2x DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi|
|BD interface type||SATA|
|Optical drives quantity||1|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||6|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply||300 W|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||500 GB|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Chassis type||Micro Tower|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Small Business|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||200 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1050 MHz|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.7 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.1|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||22 nm|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Thermal solution specification||PCG 2013A|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version||0.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Processor package size||37.5|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Processor ARK ID||78956|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel H81|
|Audio system||DTS Studio Sound|
Maximize your investment. Keep growing your business, not your expenses. The HP ProDesk 400 G1 Series offers expandable desktop PC options that meet your everyday business needs with enough room to grow. Watch your business flourish while reducing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
- Customize a PC configuration that’s the perfect fit for your business and take advantage of a 12-month product lifecycle.
- Look smart and work smarter, thanks to a stylish design offering increased flexibility for a variety of hardware configurations. It’s the perfect way to meet your needs—and your budget.
- Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with the latest processor technology. The Intel® Core™ 4th Gen processor boasts a powerful chipset, processor support and robust memory.
- Be confident at the helm with help from programs like HP Support Assistant that make deployment and management a breeze.
- Coast through your task list thanks to Windows 8.1 and HP. Enjoy a superior user experience that includes intuitive and simple software applications like HP PageLift.
More expansion, less expense
- Experience high growth at a low cost of ownership with options for easy expansion and upgrades.
- Don’t limit your business. Choose from microtower or small form factor with optional bundled displays that can be upgraded and expanded as your needs change.
- Here’s a PC you can rely on. Enjoy a business-class platform and 12-month lifecycle plus the assurance of 115,000 hours of reliability testing.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
- Help decrease your environmental impact when you use an EPEAT® Gold registered PC.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP Client Security which now includes HP Trust Circles to make sure only approved contacts can access the files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Rest easy and work confidently with dependable support options including a parts/labor/on-site warranty and parts availability for up to three years.