|Motherboard chipset||Intel H81|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||Intel Core i3|
|Processor socket||LGA 1150|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Processor cache||3 MB|
|PCI Express configurations||1x16,2x8,1x8+2x4|
|Processor frequency||3 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||35 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||16|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Core i3-4100 Desktop series|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||32 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR3-SDRAM,DDR3L-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1333,1600 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||25.6 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Dual|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Memory voltage supported by processor||1.5 V|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory slots type||DIMM|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi|
|Optical drive interface||SATA|
|Display diagonal||58.4 cm (23")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
|RMS rated power||4 W|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||4|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Weight & dimensions|
|AC adapter power||120 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 85%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 35 °C|
|Wi-Fi standards||Not supported|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||500 GB|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Storage drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT)||VT-x|
|Cable lock slot|
|Colour of product||Black, Silver|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Professional|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 4400|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||200 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1150 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||41|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.1|
|On-board graphics adapter OpenGL version||4.3|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® Smart Response Technology|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||22 nm|
|Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)|
|Thermal solution specification||PCG 2013A|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Small Business Advantage (SBA) version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version||0.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Processor package size||37.5|
|Processor ARK ID||77487|
|Product type||All-in-One PC|
This space saving and stylish All-in-One offers impressive productivity features combined with powerful PC performance and security. Watch your business flourish while maximizing the total cost of ownership with a 12-month product lifecycle.
- Take advantage of the stylish, progressive and space-saving All-in-One design that’s the perfect fit for your business-- with a 12-month product lifecycle.
- Look smart and work smarter, thanks to a stylish design offering an easel stand for placement on your desk or VESA wall mount. It’s the perfect way to meet your needs—and your budget.
- Help improve the environment when you use an EPEAT® Gold registered All-in-One PC with ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations. It’s designed with the environment in mind.
- Here’s a PC you can rely on. Enjoy a business-class platform and 12-month lifecycle.
- Be confident at the helm with help from programs like HP Support Assistant that make deployment and management a breeze.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP BIOSphere and features like HP Client Security and HP Trust Circles to make sure only approved contacts can access the files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Rest easy and work confidently with dependable support options including a parts/labor/on-site warranty and parts availability for up to 3 years.
- HP BIOSphere helps keep unauthorized users’ hands off your hard drive with HP Client Security , automatic drive lock that requires a password for power-up.
- Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with the latest processor technology. Robust memory and a powerful chipset supports the Intel® Core™ 4th Generation processor.
- Simple and effective video and audio conferencing is easy with this Skype ready AiO with integrated video camera, microphone and DTS Sound + to provide crisp clear audio.
- Keep all your work in plain sight. Be up to 35% more productive by adding up to one external monitor with DisplayPort with Multi-Stream.
- Coast through your task list thanks to Windows 8.1 and HP. Enjoy a new user experience that includes intuitive and simple software applications like HP ePrint.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Connect your smart phone or tablet or help colleagues get online and improve productivity.