|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor family||AMD A|
|Processor socket||Socket FT3|
|Processor cache||2 MB|
|Processor frequency||1.5 GHz|
|Processor cache type||L2|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||2x DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi|
|Optical drives quantity||1|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||6|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply||300 W|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||500 GB|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Card reader integrated|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|PCI Express x16 slots||1|
|PCI Express x1 slots||3|
|Chassis type||Micro Tower|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Water cooling system|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Small Business|
|On-board graphics adapter model||AMD Radeon HD 8330|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter family||AMD Radeon HD 8000|
|Processor special features|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® Rapid Start Technology|
|Intel® Smart Response Technology|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT)|
|Intel® Matrix Storage Technology (Intel® MST)|
|Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio)|
|Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)|
Maximize your investment. Keep growing your business, not your expenses. The HP ProDesk 405 G1 Microtower offers expandable desktop PC options that meet your everyday business needs with enough room to grow. Powered with AMD technology, watch your business flourish while reducing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
- Make IT management easier than ever. Customize a PC configuration that’s the perfect fit for your business and take advantage of a 12-month product lifecycle.
- Look smart and work smarter, thanks to a stylish design offering increased flexibility for a variety of hardware configurations. It’s the perfect way to meet your needs—and your budget.
- Get used to quick boot times and virtually zero latency. The energy efficient multi-core AMD APU boasts professional-grade responsiveness and enhanced performance.
- Be confident at the helm with help from programs like HP Support Assistant1 that make deployment and management a breeze.
- Experience the difference of AMD APUs with stunning graphic and video capabilities along with powerful processing to enhance productivity.
More expansion, less expense
- Experience high growth at a low cost of acquisition with AMD commercial client solutions for easy expansion and upgrades.
- Don’t limit your business. The HP ProDesk 405 G1 with optional bundled displays can be upgraded and expanded as your needs change.
- Here’s a PC you can rely on. Enjoy an AMD business-class platform and 12-month lifecycle plus the assurance of 115,000 hours of reliability testing.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot.2 Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP Client Security3 which now includes HP Trust Circles4 to make sure only approved contacts can access the files.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles4 protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Rest easy and work confidently with dependable support options including a parts/labor/on-site warranty and parts availability for up to three years.
- 1 HP Support Assistant requires Windows 7 or later edition and internet access.
- 2 The wireless hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP wireless hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your service provider for plan details. Requires Windows 8.1 or HP Connection Manager for Windows 7.
- 3 HP Client Security requires Windows. Planned support for Windows 8.1 expected to ship with products beginning in December 2013.
- 4 HP Trust Circles Standard, when included, allows up to 5 Trust Circles with up to 5 contacts in each Trust Circle. Optional Trust Circles Professional required for unrestricted number of Trust Circles and members contacts. Trust Circles Reader is available to allow a contact to participate in an invited Trust Circle. Requires Windows.