|Yhteensopivat prosessorit||Core i7|
|Prosessorin kanta||LGA 2011|
|Muistin enimmäismäärä||64 GB|
|Tuetut muistin kellotaajuudet||2133,2400 MHz|
|Paino ja mitat|
|Tuotteen leveys||305 mm|
|Tuotteen syvyys||244 mm|
|LAN-kontrolleri||Intel I218V,Realtek 8111GR|
|Ethernet-liitännän tyyppi||Gigabitti Ethernet|
|S/PDIF out -liitin|
|Peripheral (Molex) virtaliittimet (4-pin)||4|
|EPS virtaliitin (8-pin)|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) liittimet||2|
|Tuetut tallennusasemaliitännät||M.2, Serial ATA III|
|USB 2.0 -portit||4|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45)-portit||2|
|Digitaalisen äänen optinen lähtö||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) A-tyypin porttien määrä||4|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 2) A-tyypin porttien määrä||2|
|Niputettu ohjelmisto||Anti-virus, ASUS/TUF CPU-Z, ASUS Utilities|
|PCI Express x4 (Gen 2.x) lähtö||1|
|PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x)-paikat||1|
|PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x)-paikat||3|
|BIO- muistin koko||16 MB|
|Clear CMOS jumper|
|BIOS switch button|
|Intel® Turbo Boost -teknologia||2.0|
|Sertifiointi||WfM 2.0, DMI 2.7, WOL by PME, PXE|
|Emolevyn piirisarja||Intel X99|
|RAID-tasot||0, 1, 5, 10|
|Äänilähdön kanavat||7.1 kanavaa|
|Ylikellotusominaisuudet||8 +2 Digital Phase Power Design|
ASUS DIGI+ Power Control Utility
TUF Thermal Armor
TUF Thermal Radar 2 with Thermistors
"We Got Your Back!" Shape Force
Dust Defenders with connector covers and back I/O dust filter
TUF ESD Guards 2
|Windows käyttöjärjestelmätuki||Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterprise,Windows 8 Enterprise x64,Windows 8 Pro,Windows 8 Pro x64,Windows 8 x64,Windows 8.1,Windows 8.1 Enterprise,Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64,Windows 8.1 Pro,Windows 8.1 Pro x64,Windows 8.1 x64|
|Emolevyn piirisarjan perhe||Intel|
Powerful TUF X99 motherboard compatible with all NVM Express storage options with built-in USB 3.1 for extreme toughness.
- Ultra-fast 10Gb/s USB 3.1 built in to the board;
- Patent Pending OC Socket – Drive CPU and DDR4 performance beyond all expectations!
- TUF Detective – system information at your fingertips;
- Thermal Armor - Total airflow-boosting heat dissipation;
- TUF Fortifier - Damage Protection and Improved Cooling;
- Thermal Radar 2 - Customized Fan Tuning, Complete System Cooling;
- TUF Components [TUF 10K Ti-Caps, TUF Chokes & MOSFETs; Certified by Military-standard].
Drive CPU and DDR4 performance beyond all expectations!
Patent Pending OC Socket
Designed to break performance barriers, ASUS OC Socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on Haswell-E's land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as Liquid Nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with new Haswell-E LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility.
Unique Cache Bus Voltage Adjustment
Cache bus links areas such as CPU cores, DDR4 Memory Controllers, System Agent and the shared L3 Cache. It is a critical interconnect for the whole CPU subsystem. Higher Cache Bus frequency directly gives faster total sub-system performance. ASUS OC Socket exclusively provides an adjustable cache bus voltage to reach higher cache bus frequencies.
Make your memory go faster
This is the first platform to support DDR4 memory and it's able to drive memory frequencies to 3200MHz (and beyond when overclocked)! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility.
System information at your fingertips
A free companion app puts detailed system information and a user-friendly interface at your fingertips– right on your smartphone or tablet . Just download the intuitive app and you're able to monitor key parameters, detect and diagnose errors and control your PC's power status with touchscreen ease. Your PC doesn't even need to be switched on for you to make use of the app!
Total airflow-boosting heat dissipation
More than just a cool military-styled cover, TUF Thermal Armor employs the fan to provide boosted airflow for rapid cooling. The special heat pipes accelerate dissipation from critical components and make sure temperatures stay low across the board. SABERTOOTH X99 Thermal Armor can reduce the temperature by up to 10°C!
Thermal Radar 2
Customized fan tuning, complete system cooling
SABERTOOTH X99 Thermal Radar 2 now has up to 11 fan connectors to let you control fans as many as you want. Moreover, Multiple onboard sensors and the bundled thermistor cable let you monitor graphics card temperatures and other key components in real time, so you can adjust manually or optimize automatically with one click.
- X99 Thermal Radar 2's fan management has been expanded — so now you can control fans on ASUS graphics cards, as well as multiple case fans!
- With customizable settings for each fan, you can extend your motherboard's lifespan. You can even monitor, manage and individually name and control your system's fans to create your perfect balance between quietness, cooling and performance.
- You can also choose to optimize the whole system's fan setup with a single click. Based on the characteristics of each fan connected to your motherboard, all fan profiles can be quickly optimized.
- With thermal-status reports showing CPU and graphics cards zone temperature in real-time, your system fan control can be as precise as you like! Additional CPU thermal assessment gauges temperature rises with increasing voltage, providing a benchmark to judge your CPU cooler's performance.
- Critical voltages, temperatures and fan speeds are recorded over time, so you can review your system's history and make informed judgments for improved operation.
- DIGI+ Power control is one of the most essential motherboard designs, and TUF offers ultra-precise memory tuning in addition to extra-accurate CPU voltage control. Best in class power efficiency and stability reduces wasteful voltage discrepancies and provides a more stable CPU and memory setup.
The total cooling commander
ASUS TUF engineered have forged a brand-new microchip that delivers incredibly precise temperature monitoring and fan controls.
With the TUF ICe Cool processor, you can be assured that monitoring of onboard temperature sensors and fan speeds is always ultra-accurate — whether you're adjusting settings manually or using the automatic one-click optimization.
Improves rigidity and cooling behind the board
SABERTOOTH X99 delivers great strength and cooling via exclusive TUF Fortifier. A reinforced backplate ensures that the motherboard doesn't buckle under the weight of heavy graphics cards and CPU coolers, minimizing the risk of damaged circuitry from bowing and bending.
TUF Fortifier also includes a thermal pad that efficiently directs heat away from the VRM and other components — an innovation that reduces operating temperatures by up to 6°C!
Certified for tough duty
- TUF MOSFETs: military-grade certified MOSFETs with lower RDS(on);
- TUF Chokes: Heat-sink concept design for larger heat-dissipation area;
- 10K Ti-Caps: +20% temp. tolerance and 5X longer lifetime usage.
Repel the dust, expand the lifespan
TUF design protects back I/O ports, expansion and memory slots plus critical connectors from dust and particles that degrade system performance over time if left unchecked. With a filter to ensure the back I/O fan doesn't draw dust into the board, Dust Defenders guards against dust build up, helping your PC perform in an optimal and stable state longer.
5 Years Warranty
Each and every TUF motherboard is built with components certified for military use and undergoes serious server-level burn-in tests, including over 7,000 hours of compatibility checks with over 1,000 devices. TUF is forged solid for your confidence, which is why every board is covered by a 5-year warranty.
TUF ESD Guards 2
2X Stronger ESD protection for extended component lifespan
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. TUF ESD Guards 2 technology is tested to standards that are 2X higher than industry standards and exclusive pin-level on specific rear IO connectors testing is 30% higher than previous TUF standard, ensuring electrostatic discharges are properly grounded from all onboard connectivity — and that means greater component longevity.
Capacitor protection on both front and back audio-output circuits.
ESD TVS diode protection on the LAN circuit bolstered by an anti-surge LAN connector that increases protection against extreme events, such as lightning strikes.
USB 3.1/3.0 connectors
On-circuit transient-voltage-suppression (TVS) diodes and capacitor protection for surface-mount and dual-inline packages.
10Gb/s USB 3.1 built in to the board
With the latest USB 3.1 connectivity built in and dual Type-A ports for the very fastest USB data transfers, you'll experience data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbit/s — or twice as fast USB 3.0. The next-generation standard is completely backward-compatible with your existing USB devices, and you'll be all set for USB 3.1's breakneck speeds. And ASUS-exclusive USB 3.1 Boost technology automatically accelerates USB 3.1 performance even further!
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology adds even more lag-reducing support and intuitive user interface. It allows you to lower lag with no expert knowledge – by up to 1.45X! If you're a tweaker, use Advanced Mode for hardcore controls.
Media-acclaimed the most intuitive UEFI BIOS
The smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS is with improvements to both EZ and Advanced Modes. It benefits both the novice builder as well as the seasoned overclocker.
- Fan Profile: Detailed CPU & Chassis fan controls for instant cooling.
- SATA Information: Displays each SATA port details for you to easily recognize devices.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Easily change the time and date in EZ Mode using the mouse.
- Shortcut: Customize your own shortcut log by pressing F4 or right clicking to create shortcuts to frequently-used settings.
- Quick Notes: Type remarks and ideas in the BIOS. Save time and convenient.
- Last Modified Log: Easily track settings and save preferred profile into a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
TUF Audio Design
TUF Audio Design makes short work of optimizing audio settings for the way you want to listen, chatting, watching movies or relaxing to your favorite music. Onboard physical shielding, professional engineered design and premium components result in sound output that has exceptional clarity and fidelity.
Ensures precision analog/digital separation and qreatly reduced multi-lateral interference.
Unique de-pop circuit
Reduces start-up popping noise to all audio outputs.
Enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers.
Special layout design
Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals.
Intel CPU and chipset features
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor LGA2011-v3 Ready
This motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
Intel® X99 Express Chipset
The Intel® X99 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA2011-v3 Intel® Core™ i7 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X99 provides a maximum 6 USB 3.0 ports, 10 SATA 6Gbit/s ports for faster data retrieval.