Tällä tuotteella ei ole hinnanmuutostietoja.
|Quality of Service -tuki|
|Jaettujen porttiadaptereiden tuki (SPA)||Ethernet|
|SIP online insertion and removal (OIR)|
|SPA online insertion and removal (OIR)|
|Paino ja mitat|
|Mitat (LxSxK)||371 x 241 x 61 mm|
|Käyttökorkeus||-60 - 4000 m|
|Suhteellinen kosteusalue||5 - 90%|
|Varastointilämpötila||-40 - 70 °C|
|Käyttölämpötila||5 - 55 °C|
|Säilytysympäristön kosteus||5 - 95%|
|Turvallisuus||UL60950, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950, AS/NZS 60950, IEC/EN 60950, 73/23/EEC|
|EMC-standardit||AS/NZ 3548: 1995 (including AMD I + II) Class B, EN55022: 1998 Class B, CISPR 22: 1997, EN55022: 1994 (including AMD I + II), 47 CFR Part 15: 2000 (FCC) Class B, VCCI V-3/01.4 Class 2, CNS-13438: 1997 Class B, GR1089: 1997 (including Rev. 1: 1999)|
|Hallintaprotokolla||Telnet, SSH, Console port, SNMP, MIB-II, RFC 2495, RFC 2496|
The Cisco® I-Flex approach combines shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA interface processors (SIPs), providing an extensible design that enables service prioritization for data, voice, and video services. Service provider customers can benefit from improved slot economics resulting from modular port adapters that are interchangeable across Cisco routing platforms.
The I-Flex design maximizes connectivity options and port density with SPAs that deliver line-rate performance. I-Flex enhances speed-to-service revenue and supports the rich set of quality-of-service (QoS) features from the Cisco 10000 Series Performance Routing Engines (PREs) while effectively reducing total cost of ownership.
This data sheet contains specifications for the Cisco 10000 Series SPA Interface Processor (10000 SIP-600) card.
The centralized architecture of the Cisco 10000 Series Router enables a simplified, cost-competitive SIP design that delivers all of the advanced hierarchical QoS (HQoS), high availability, scalability, and forwarding capabilities of the PREs to a wide range of SPA interfaces for maximum flexibility and price/performance.
The Cisco 10000 Series SIP-600 (Figure 1) supports four single-height or two double-height SPAs (Figure 2) using two adjacent line-card slots of the Cisco 10000 Series Router. Using application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and the flexibility to bond together point-to-point links, the SIP provides up to 11.2 Gbps of bandwidth and support for 10 Gigabit Ethernet interface at line-rate.
SPA modularity greatly extends the port density on the current Cisco 10000 Series chassis and offers customers flexible interface deployment options, making the Cisco 10000 Series Router an ideal choice for service provider customers who need high-density aggregation at the edge with the ability to share next-generation interfaces across multiple Cisco platforms.
Cisco 10000 SIP-600 Features
- Support for two full-height or four half-height SPAs, or one double-width SPA
- Online insertion and removal (OIR) of the SIP and SPAs
- Interoperability with the Performance Routing Engine 3 (PRE3) and PRE4
- Nonstop Forwarding (NSF)
- Stateful switchover (SSO)
- Minimal Disruptive Restart (MDR) on SPAs
- 10-Gbps bandwidth for packet sizes greater than 256 bytes (PRE4 only)
- Support for handling low- and high-priority ingress packets
- Shared 128 MB Error-Correcting Code (ECC)-protected ingress buffering
- Up to 240 KB of ECC-protected memory for each of the 64 egress queues
- 512 MB of ECC-protected processor memory
- Up to 16 SPI4.2 (System Packet Interface Level 4 Phase 2) channels per SPA
- Channel and interface counters for various SIP-related statistics
- Extended Flow Control (EFC) supporting up to 8000 channels per SPA
- In Band Flow Control Message support
- 64,000 flow channels for each SIP and 16,000 maximum flow channels for each SPA
- Power control and environmental monitoring of SPAs
- On-board failure logging (OBFL)
- Field-programmable device (FPD) upgrade support
- NEBS Level 3 compliant