Arvioitu toimitusaika: Ei vahvistettu
|Tuotteen väri||Musta, Punainen, Keltainen|
|Paino ja mitat|
|Tuotteen korkeus||11 mm|
|Tuotteen leveys||52 mm|
|Tuotteen syvyys||41 mm|
|Akkuteknologia||Litium polymeeri (LiPo)|
|Tuettu paristojen lukumäärä||1|
|Akun jännite||25,2 V|
The DJI iOSD MARK II On Screen Display is specially designed for autopilot system during the FPV flight or other aero-modeling activates. The DJI iOSD can transmit video and iOSD information in real time, which will help you to obtain the aircraft status information during a FPV flight. It can display power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude, GPS satellite number, etc. iOSD and video information are superposed on the receiver, making iOSD data clearly visible and bringing you a more involved flight experience.
The DJI iOSD should be used in conjunction with a DJI autopilot system. It supports two video input sources under PAL or NTSC mode, which can be selected remotely by an R/C transmitter switch. The R/C TX switch can also change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely when user uses the wireless video transmitter specified by DJI. The iOSD supports online upgrades. The iOSD has built-in BEC, which is on one hand for the power supply of the camera, on the other hand for the power supply of the autopilot system's main controller to improve the power supply reliability of the main controller.
- Accurate Real-Time Flight Data & Video Signal Superposition
- The DJI iOSD Mark II adopts a highly integrated design which makes it very exquisite and practical. Many of the real-time aircraft flight information, such as the status and coordinates of the aircraft, are superposed on the video which gives you a more involved and safety flight experience.
- Support DJI Professional Autopilot System
- The DJI iOSD Mark II should be used in conjunction with the DJI autopilot system, such as A2,WooKong-M, Naza-M or Naza-M V2. This will undoubtedly give you a fantastic flight performance. Depending upon DJI's accumulation of historic and reliable information integration technology, the iOSD Mark II can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest possible time.
- Real-Time Accurate Flight Data & Video Signal Superposition
- The DJI iOSD Mark II can collect real-time video and flight data, which will help you to obtain the aircraft status information during flight. It can display power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude and GPS satellite number, etc.
- Support Double Video Source Input, Switchable During Flight
- The DJI iOSD Mark II supports two video input sources: PAL or NTSC mode, which can be selected remotely by an R/C transmitter switch. By doing this the pilot can achieve double video alternation during flight and can also set one source for the aerial camera and the other one for FPV. This will ensure the nose direction of the aircraft is under control and a safety return during filming.
- Remote Video Link Channels In Real-Time Switch
- The R/C TX switch can also change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely when user uses the wireless video transmitter designated by DJI. This design has brilliantly avoided the inconvenience of manual switch on the ground. Should there be any video signal interference during flight the pilot can switch channels immediately to finish the flight mission.
- Flight Log Function
- The DJI iOSD Mark II can record the flight log, which will help you to record the input and output information of every channel, GPS signal, power voltage, home distance and height, etc. (The current iOSD on the Market will have flight log function after firmware upgrade.)
- Free Upgradable Online
- The DJI iOSD Mark II has a USB interface for future online upgrade in order to get a better user experience and free functional escalation.
- Built-In BEC Module, Support 3s-6s LiPo
- DJI iOSD Mark II has a built-in BEC module which supports 3S - 6S LiPo battery. It provides the power supply for the camera and the main controller, which improves the power supply reliability.
- User-Friendly Assistant Software
- The iOSD Mark II now provides Assistant Software and supports online upgrade which makes it easy for you to acquire new functions. The current iOSD on the Market can be upgraded to the new iOSD Mark II to have the flight log functions.
What's Included With This Item
- DJI iOSD MARK II On Screen Display
- 2x CAN-Bus Cable
- 1x Video Input Cable
- 2x Video Output Cable
- 1x 2-PIN to 3-PIN Cable
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torikatu 12, 22100, Maarianhamina
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 5, 68600, Pietarsaari