MS OPEN-GOV Exchange Ent CAL Lic+SA Device Cal woSrvcs
40+ st tillgängligt
Uppskattad leveranstid: 1-4 dagar
|Licenstyp||Stat och myndigheter (GOV)|
|Minimum systemkrav||1024 x 768 px|
|Kompatibla operativsystem||Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Enterprise, Datacentre|
Windows Server 2012 Standard, Enterprise
Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
|Minimun hårddiskutrymme på server||30720 MB|
|Minsta RAM (server)||8192 MB|
|Minimum processorer (server)||Intel/AMD64|
|Antal stödda enheter||1|
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange provides email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Support for a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, allows you to work and collaborate no matter where you are.
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, including Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android, means you can access and update your info while on the go.
- Increase user productivity and keep your organization safe, while maintaining the control you need.
- Managed availability helps your business achieve increased levels of reliability.
With an architecture that enables dramatic cost savings in storage, Exchange Server also delivers powerful features that save IT staff’s time while equipping users with the latest tools to increase their productivity.
- A greater choice of storage hardware options, including Direct Attached Storage and Storage Area Networks, and support for less expensive disks that can dramatically lower overall storage costs.
- Integrating monitoring with recovery-oriented, high availability features reduces the cost of delivering business continuity.
- Role-based access control, self-service capabilities, and web-based administration tools, allow you to delegate tasks to users without giving them full administrative rights. This reduces the burden on IT staff and lowers operational costs.
- The built-in capabilities of Exchange ActiveSync allow you to avoid device management costs and support users on virtually any mobile device.
With Exchange, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser-based experience, and access from a wide range of mobile devices.
- More storage options make it possible to offer users low cost large mailboxes so they can access all their essential information in one place.
- Calendar sharing allows users to share free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company.
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and legal hold to help you preserve and discover data.
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones.
- Choice of deployment options including Exchange Server on-premises, Exchange Online in the cloud, and hybrid deployment options.
Hovrättsesplanaden 18, 65100, Vasa
Alholmsgatan 3, 68600, Jakobstad
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Villmanstrand
Lö: 10:00 - 16:00
Torggatan 12, 22100, Mariehamn
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Lö: 10:00 - 15:00
Hovrättsesplanaden 19, 65100, Vasa
Alholmsgatan 5, 68600, Jakobstad