|Vikt & dimension|
|Spänning||7 - 12|
|Produktens färg||Svart, Blå, Röd, Vit|
|Kompatibla processorer||Not supported|
|Stödd processor uttag||Not supported|
|Maximalt luftflöde||62,74 cfm|
|Ljudnivå (hög hastighet)||35 dB|
|Rotationshastighet (max)||2350 RPM|
An excellent, quiet choice for heatsinks and radiators
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and PWM support for increased fan speed control, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your case’s components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done. Available in single and twin packs.
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Two SP120 PWM High Performance Edition Airflow Fans
- Six colored rings in red, blue, and white.
- Mounting Screws