Информация об изменение цен для данного товара отсутсвует.
|Количество лет||3 лет|
Service and support from the people who know your Mac best
For up to three years from your computer's original purchase date, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, OS X, iLife, and iWork. And you get local Apple hardware service around the world (1).
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to a consumer's right to a free of charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies.
The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac provides up to three years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple.
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, just one phone call (2) can help answer questions on a wide range of topics, including how-to questions about iLife and iWork and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. Here's what you get:
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage (1)
- Onsite repair: Request that a technician come to your work site
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world -- perfect whether you work at a desk or travel with your Mac. Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort (2)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics, including:
- Using the OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
1. The AppleCare Protection Plan must be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Mac and provides up to three years of additional service options from the original purchase date of your Mac.
2. Local telephone fees may apply. Availability of service options depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
3. AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torggatan 12, 22100, Mariehamn
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa