2530-24G Switch 24 port
2 шт доступно
Время доставки: 5-7 дней
The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of 12 fully managed Layer 2 edge switches that deliver cost-effective, reliable, secure, and easy-to-use connectivity to business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 host support. The HP 2530 Switch Series offers uplink flexibility with four Gigabit Ethernet uplinks on all 24- and 48-port models. Gigabit Ethernet uplinks are four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity on the 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models. The Fast Ethernet 24- and 48-port models have two SFPs and two RJ-45 Gigabit uplinks. The compact and fanless 8-port switches offer additional flexibility with two dual-personality ports that can be used as either RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP ports. For customers implementing Power over Ethernet for voice, video, or wireless deployments, the HP 2530 PoE+ switches are IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant with up to 30 W per port. The switch series is easy to use, deploy, and manage via SNMP, CLI, and Web GUI. It offers flexible wall, table, and rack mounting; quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models; and improved power savings, with features such as IEEE 802.3 az (Energy Efficient Ethernet). These switches include a lifetime warranty, as well as all software releases and technical phone support.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP)
• Choice of management interfaces: Web graphical user interface (GUI): HTML-based easy-to-use graphical interface allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser. Command-line interface (CLI): provides advanced configuration and diagnostics through a robust CLI. Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3): allows a switch to be managed with a variety of third-party network management applications.
• IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switch to be deployed and managed at the edge of an IPv6 network. Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): supports connectivity for both protocols; provides a transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network.
Layer 2 switching
• VLANs: provides support for 512 VLANs and 4,094 VLAN IDs
• Access control lists (ACLs): accommodates IPv4/IPv6 port and VLAN-based ACLs (IPv6 ACL is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models)
• LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): defines a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones
Resiliency and high availability
• Port trunking and link aggregation: Trunking: supports up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections; supports L2, L3, and L4 trunk load-balancing algorithm (L4 trunk load balancing is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models). IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP): eases configuration of trunks through automatic configuration.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torikatu 12, 22100, Maarianhamina
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 5, 68600, Pietarsaari