Apple Watch SE GPS + Cellular, 44mm Silver Aluminium Case with Deep Navy Sport Loop
Apple Watch SE has the same larger-size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see even more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone.1 It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone1
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design2
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification3
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks4
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup5
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist6
- International Emergency Calling from your watch7
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- 100% recycled aluminium cases available in three finishes
In the box:
- Apple Watch
- Sport band
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating service providers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- ISO standard 22810:2010.Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming.Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
- Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating service providers and eligibility. Battery life varies by use and settings.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/uk/watchos/feature-availability.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Suupohjantie 57, 60320, Seinäjoki
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torggatan 12, 22100, Mariehamn
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa