Tällä tuotteella ei ole hinnanmuutostietoja.
Pieniä käytön jälkiä. Ei ikinä näytössä. Useasti valmistajan korjaamia tuotteita.
Intel's next-generation processor platform is designed to deliver improvements in memory bandwidth, throughput speed, power consumption and overall system performance to provide an optimized solution for DP processor-based servers. This rich stable of technology improvements addresses the requirements of today's data-hungry systems and software applications that crave performance. This new offering features an advanced Intel Xeon Processor with a 2MB L2 memory cache that reduces or even eliminates system bottlenecks by balancing performance between the processor, I/O and memory. In order to maximize the performance gains of your IBM eServer xSeries server consider upgrading to a second Intel Xeon Processor. By fully populating your xSeries server, you enjoy the price/performance benefits and maximize the use of your investment for a relatively small incremental cost.
Features & Benefits:
• Multiple processor speeds available ranging from 3.0GHz, 3.2GHz, 3.4GHz and 3.6GHz
• 800MHz front-side bus speed increases system throughput by as much as 50% compared to legacy products
• 2MB L2 cache support provides the scalability to meet the changing needs of e-Business applications
• Intel EM64T software readiness delivers greater application flexibility, with support for increased 64-bit memory addressability
• DDR2 memory supports large memory sizes (up to 16GB) to enhance server overall performance, particularly in memory intensive applications for the x236, x336 and x346 servers with the new 2GB Single Rank memory option.