Ingen prisutvecklingsinformation för denna produkt.
|Maximal skärmstorlek kompatibilitet||10,2 cm (4")|
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. Please watch our video which shows how to get a phone in and out of the case without it getting stuck (see Useful Videos tab above).
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Is this the right size for my phone?
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If you do have a bumper case on your cellphone and want to keep it on when it’s in the Aquapac you may need a wider case.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
Hovrättsesplanaden 18, 65100, Vasa
Alholmsgatan 3, 68600, Jakobstad
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Villmanstrand
Torggatan 12, 22100, Mariehamn
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovrättsesplanaden 19, 65100, Vasa