|Kompatibel||Toshiba e-STUDIO 520, 523, 600, 603, 720, 723, 850, 853|
Genuine Toshiba Supplies
More frequently the question of using 'generic' or ‘compatible’ supplies arises as companies look to cut costs. Following are some important facts to know prior to considering generic supplies for your Toshiba products.
- Toshiba supplies are specifically designed to work in Toshiba products.
- All Toshiba products are vigorously tested prior to being distributed to dealer channels.
- Toshiba ensures the highest-quality product that will work best with your equipment.
- Many after-market suppliers label their products with "for use in Toshiba" or "compatible with" but may not be manufactured to Toshiba's demanding specifications and high quality standards.
- Non-Toshiba-compliant toners and developers may cause higher consumption levels, causing low toner yields, dirty equipment and poor copy quality.
- Toshiba cleaning blades are specifically designed to remove excess toner from sensitive drum surface. Improperly designed blades can damage drum and may result in improper image transfer.
- Fuser rollers are designed to deliver proper amounts of heat and pressure to the media. Any variance in the amount of pressure or heat can result in wrinkled copies and unfused toners.
- Your local authorized Toshiba dealer can help you find the right supplies for your Toshiba product.
- The Toshiba Quality Commitment Guarantee is void on equipment that uses generic supplies.
- Toshiba is only able to guarantee their equipment when it is maintained with original Toshiba supplies and parts.
- Because Toshiba supplies and parts have undergone such stringent qualification processes and are proven to work best with our systems, we are unable to guarantee the quality of the system without their use.
- Toshiba supplies and parts undergo stringent qualifications and are designed to work best with our systems. We are unable to guarantee the quality of the system without their use.