|Vikt & dimension|
|Vikt inkl. förpackning||22 kg|
|Lutningsvinkel||-30 - 30°|
|Panoreringsvinkel||0 - 180°|
|Förpackningsstorlek (B x D x H)||940 x 533 x 292 mm|
|Maximal skärmstorlek kompatibilitet||55,9 cm (22")|
|Antal som stöds displayer||2|
|Monteringsgränssnitt kompatibilitet (min)||75 x 75 mm|
|Monteringsgränssnitt kompatibilitet (max)||100 x 100 mm|
Ideal for corner workstations, the WorkFit-A clamps to the rear or side of most surfaces and enables an effortless sit-and-stand work style. Fold the keyboard up and swing the arm out of the way when you need your desk surface.
Change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This height-adjustable workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
For Computer Users
- On-demand sit-stand workstation—improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. Standing a little more each day burns extra calories, tones muscles, improves posture, increases blood flow and ramps up metabolism.
- Safe, easy to use—simple installation and effortless operation.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and screens to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort.
- Double your view—and move it too! With two monitors you can save time by using multiple applications at once—eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs.
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing.
- Fold keyboard up and swing arm and monitors out of the way when you need your desk surface.
For IT and Facilities Staff
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment.
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers.
- Safe and neat routing of cables.
- For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings.
Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs.
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases.
- Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees.
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases of 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture.
Hovrättsesplanaden 18, 65100, Vasa
Alholmsgatan 3, 68600, Jakobstad
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Villmanstrand
Torggatan 12, 22100, Mariehamn
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovrättsesplanaden 19, 65100, Vasa