Estimated delivery time: Not confirmed
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor family||AMD A|
|Processor boost frequency||4.1 GHz|
|Processor cache||1 MB|
|Processor frequency||3.9 GHz|
|Processor cache type||L2|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||4x DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||32 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi|
|Optical drives quantity||1|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||6|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply||320 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||500 GB|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive size||3.5"|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8 Pro|
|PCI Express x16 slots||1|
|Mini PCI Express slots||1|
|Chassis type||Micro Tower|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Water cooling system|
|On-board graphics adapter model||AMD Radeon HD 8470D|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter family||AMD Radeon HD 8000|
|Processor special features|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® Rapid Start Technology|
|Intel® Smart Response Technology|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)|
|Motherboard chipset||AMD A75|
Solid PC performance.
The HP Compaq Pro 6300 Microtower is a powerful, mainstream PC designed with security and expansion features to help your business succeed.
Proven performance, intelligent design
- Boost performance with the new Intel® Q75 Express chipset and the power of a 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor family. Experience integrated Intel® HD Graphics for high-caliber visual performance in graphic-intensive applications.
- Take advantage of customizable expansion options with PCI and PCI Express slots to support a variety of accessory cards. Transfer data with noticeable speed through the new USB 3.0 ports.
- Configure the system memory with up to 32GB of DDR3-1600 SDRAM. Multiple storage drive configurations can double your storage space and provide a convenient local back-up solution.
- Improve productivity with independent dual monitor support. With an optional discrete graphics card, the HP Compaq Pro 6300 Microtower can support up to four independent displays.
- Access major components with the tool-less hood removal, tool-less drive bays and slots. Upgrade components in a snap with quick release latches, green pull tabs and color coordinated cables and connectors inside the PC.
Deploy and manage the fleet
- Reduce your need for driver changes with long lifecycles, stable components and software. A minimum of 15 months of platform stability enables long-range planning, maintains a consistent work environment and helps minimize support costs.
- HP BIOS and Intel® Standard Manageability help control the PC fleet with features for easy management and trouble shooting.
- Protect your data with HP’s certified and embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM). Disable USB ports and slots for added security.
- HP Business Desktops go through a multi-tiered testing process of over 115,000 hours including temperature, electrostatic charge and electromagnetic interference testing to help ensure longer life for your investment.
- Award-winning service and support with a standard, 3-year limited warranty from HP. Additional coverage is available through HP Care Pack Services.
Save energy, reduce impact
- Lower your operating costs and overall eco-footprint with an HP PC that's ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT ® Gold registered and designed with BFR/PVC free materials (excluding external peripherals and cables).
- Easily optimize and maintain your PC’s power settings with HP Power Assistant software, enabling you to set up custom schedules for when the machine goes into low power states.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torikatu 12, 22100, Maarianhamina
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 5, 68600, Pietarsaari