SOPHOS ENDPOINT PROTECTION ADVANCED,5000-9999USERS,36 MONTHS,SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL,COM
|License type||Open Value Subscription (OVS)|
|License term in years||3 year(s)|
|Windows operating systems supported|
|Mac operating systems supported|
|Linux operating systems supported|
|Platform||Linux, Win, Mac|
Sophisticated yet simple security for your desktop environment.
Sophos Endpoint Protection makes it simple to secure your Windows, Mac and Linux systems against malware and advanced threats, such as targeted attacks. Our nextgeneration endpoint protection integrates innovative technology like malicious traffic detection with real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs to help you prevent, detect and remediate threats with ease. Web, application, and peripheral access policies can follow your users anywhere they go. And, your firewall and endpoints can share a security heartbeat.
Sophos Endpoint Protection goes far beyond signature-based prevention of known malware. It correlates suspicious behaviors and activities using real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs. From malicious URLs to web exploit code, unexpected system changes to command-and-control traffic, we’ll connect the dots so your endpoints and data are protected. The result is fewer infected computers and better protection against targeted attacks and data breaches.
Enforce your web, application, device and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or name
- Peripheral Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Restrict unauthorized data flow using prebuilt or custom rules
Sophos Endpoint Protection is continually tuned for the best performance. The lightweight agent keeps users secure without slowing them down. Protection updates are small — typically under 30 KB — so updates are easy on your network and your endpoints.
Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience. Quick and easy deployment, well-balanced default policies and automatic configuration of HIPS are just a few examples of how we do things differently.
Flexible licensing and deployment
Choose Sophos Central cloud-based management or deploy Sophos Enterprise Console software to apply policy, updates, and gather reporting. Root Cause analysis capabilities of Sophos Intercept X are exclusively available when managing endpoints in Sophos Central where the benefits of cloud scale, performance, and analytics can be leveraged.
- Innovative protection including anti-malware, HIPS and malicious traffic detection
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement
- Web filtering enforced on the endpoint whether users are on or off the corporate network
- Stops crypto-ransomware and automatically rolls any impacted files back
- Exploit Prevention mitigates the methods attackers use to exploit software vulnerabilities
- Forensic-level system cleanup
- Choose cloud-based Sophos Central or deploy Sophos Enterprise Console to manage your deployment