|Processor lithography||32 nm|
|Processor family||AMD Opteron|
|L2 cache speed||2.5|
|System bus rate||6.4 GT/s|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||3.4 GHz|
|Processor cache||16 MB|
|Processor frequency||2.5 GHz|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1333,1600 MHz|
|L1 cache||0.768 MB|
|Temperature (max)||69 °C|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Processing Die size||315 mm²|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||115 W|
Get the performance you need at the price you want for today’s demanding workloads. AMD Opteron™ 6300 Series processors deliver performance for the real world and value for real budgets by offering low acquisition costs that help to reduce overall TCO. What’s more, new enhancements allow applications to run faster over than its previous generation while staying within the same power budget.
- Higher performance and higher performance/watt than the previous generation.
- Same power bands and power saving features.
- Socket compatible.
- Delivers improved TCO with higher performance and better price/performance than the previous generation.
- Provides enhanced power efficiency by running applications faster while staying within the same power budget.
- Extends life of investment by leveraging current socket platform.