|Drive capacity||4000 GB|
|Hard drive size||2.5"|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB connector type||USB Type-A|
|USB version||3.0 (3.1 Gen 1)|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||350 g|
|Package depth||43 mm|
|Package height||146 mm|
|Package width||105 mm|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Plug and Play|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterprise,Windows 8 Enterprise x64,Windows 8 Pro,Windows 8 Pro x64,Windows 8 x64,Windows 8.1,Windows 8.1 Enterprise,Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64,Windows 8.1 Pro,Windows 8.1 Pro x64,Windows 8.1 x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion,Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks|
It's Your Life. Keep It Together.
With the 2.5-inch Seagate® Backup Plus Portable Drive, you have plenty of space to back up your entire digital life.
- A comfy 4TB of capacity
- Sleek, tough, metal design for everywhere portability
- Use the Seagate Mobile Backup app to back up directly from your mobile devices
- Sharing files between PCs and Macs? No problem.
Take Advantage of a Free Access to OneDrive®
Includes 2-year, 200GB access to OneDrive® (US$95 value) — another great way to share those important files and favourites.
Seagate Dashboard Keeps You Organised
Back up all your photos and videos with the Seagate Dashboard, including the ones , on Facebook, Flickr and YouTube.
Share via Lyve!
Backup Plus Portable Drive is compatible with Lyve, so all of your photos and videos can be easily shared wherever you are. Super intuitive set up. You won't miss a moment.
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive
- Seagate Dashboard backup software
- 200GB cloud storage with OneDrive for 2 years (Must activate by June 30, 2017. May not be available in all countries.)
- 18-inch (45.72cm) USB 3.0 cable, plug-and-play
- NTFS driver for Mac
- Quick start guide