- 13,3 display 1366 x 768 pixels
- i5-4200U processor 2.6 GHz boost frequency and 4 GB memory
- Windows 7
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||4th gen Intel® Core™ i5|
|Processor socket||BGA 1168|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||2.0|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||2.6 GHz|
|Processor cache||3 MB|
|PCI Express configurations||1x4,2x4|
|Processor frequency||1.6 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||15 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||12|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Core i5-4200 Mobile series|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||2x SO-DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Maximum internal memory (64-bit)||16 GB|
|Memory form factor||SO-DIMM|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||N|
|Display diagonal||33.8 cm (13.3")|
|Display resolution||1366 x 768 pixels|
|Display number of colours||16.78 million colours|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|S/PDIF out port|
|CardBus PCMCIA slot type|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Number of SATA III connectors||4|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Total number of SATA connectors||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|AC adapter input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC adapter frequency||50/60 Hz|
|AC adapter power||45 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 85%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-15 - 60 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 35 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Spill resistant keyboard|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||500 GB|
|Compatible memory cards||SD|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Card reader integrated|
|AC adapter included|
|Quick start guide|
|Cable lock slot|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8 Pro|
|Front camera resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Battery technology||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Number of battery cells||4|
|Battery life (max)||8.5 h|
|Battery capacity (Watt hours)||44 Wh|
|Colour of product||Black, Silver|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Professional|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 4400|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||200 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1000 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||0xA16|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||12|
|Discrete graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Intel® Matrix Storage Technology (Intel® MST)|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio)|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology version||1.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Processor package size||40|
|Processor ARK ID||75459|
Meet the demands of your work. Work smarter —and look good doing it —with an HP ProBook built to perform wherever business takes you. Count on a durable design inside and out, with integrated security and a spill-resistant keyboard. Plus, there’s less bulk to bring with you, thanks to thin, stylish construction.
Built to perform.
- Style you can see and feel. Get the technology you trust from HP with cutting-edge style that looks and feels the way you want.
- The power and performance of the HP ProBook is matched by the solid design and elegant finishes.
- Super speed. Now data is faster than ever. With USB 3.0, you’ll get faster transfer speeds and increased bandwidth.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. dts Sound+ and an HD webcam bring work to life through rich sound and video.
Protect your work.
- Stay one-step ahead of hacks and attacks. Built-in security safeguards your HP ProBook against viruses, detects possible corruption, and alerts you to unauthorized changes.
- HP Client Security software suite helps you encrypt your hard drive, permanently delete unwanted or discarded data, restrict unauthorized access, and more.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- No more remembering passwords. HP Password Manager lets you quickly log in to various online accounts. Now your passwords can be longer and more secure.
Tough on the job.
- HP ProBooks undergo challenging tests so you don’t have to. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments.
- Bumps happen. HP 3D DriveGuard helps protect your data when you’re on the go by sensing sudden movement and protecting the hard drive.
- Tackle your workload with technology that’s built strong, from the core up. This HP ProBook is made with glass fiber for lightness and durability.
- Help protect sensitive electronics and key components from minor spills with a thin layer of Mylar film in the spill-resistant keyboard.
It’s all about connections.
- With HP Wireless Hotspot, easily share your internet connection, helping colleagues to get online fast and improve productivity.
- Don’t let the office tie you down. Work in more places with optional high-speed wireless connectivity, including 4G LTE and HSPA+ WWAN.
- Share presentations, videos, and other content on a TV screen — no cables needed. Intel® Wireless Display lets you connect your ProBook to displays and projectors wirelessly.
- Put in more face time. You’re ready for web chats and conferences with Skype™ pre-configured on your HP ProBook. It’s almost as good as being there.