- 15,6 display 1366 x 768 pixels
- i5-4200M processor 3.1 GHz boost frequency and 4 GB memory
- Windows 8.1 Pro
|Motherboard chipset||Intel HM87|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||4th gen Intel® Core™ i5|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||3.1 GHz|
|Processor cache||3 MB|
|PCI Express configurations||1x16,2x8,1x8+2x4|
|Processor frequency||2.5 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||37 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||16|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Core i5-4200 Mobile series|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||2x SO-DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi DL|
|Display diagonal||39.6 cm (15.6")|
|Display resolution||1366 x 768 pixels|
|HD type||Not supported|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|S/PDIF out port|
|CardBus PCMCIA slot type|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Weight & dimensions|
|AC adapter power||90 W|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||500 GB|
|Hard drive speed||5400 RPM|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Card reader integrated|
|AC adapter included|
|Quick start guide|
|Cable lock slot|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Battery technology||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Number of battery cells||6|
|Battery capacity (Watt hours)||47 Wh|
|Colour of product||Black, Silver|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Professional|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 4600|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||AMD Radeon HD 8750M|
|Discrete graphics memory type||GDDR3|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||400 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1150 MHz|
|Discrete graphics adapter memory||2 GB|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||0x416|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.1|
|Discrete graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® Rapid Start Technology|
|Intel® Smart Response Technology|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT)|
|Intel® Matrix Storage Technology (Intel® MST)|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio)|
|Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Processor package size||37.5|
|Processor ARK ID||76348|
Make work a touch easier. Get in touch with your productive side. Tap and scroll your way through the workday with an intuitive touchscreen that helps you work so much smarter. Count on durability inside and out – from built-in security to the spill-resistant keyboard – and a thin, light design that’s packed with style.
Get a hands-on experience.
- Be more hands-on. Work more naturally with 10-point touch that truly makes the most of Windows 8. All your work should feel this easy.
- Reach out and touch this sleek display. It’s perfect for tapping, swiping, and navigating through your day with ease.
All-new industrial design.
- Style you can see and feel. Get the technology you trust from HP, with cutting-edge style that looks and feels the way you want.
- Work without the weight. Constructed with a glass fiber material, this durable HP ProBook is thin, light, and always in style.
- You have to be quick. The speed of the Intel processor helps you work faster. Now data is faster than ever. With USB 3.0, you’ll get faster transfer speeds and increased bandwidth.
Protect your work.
- Stay one-step ahead of hacks and attacks. Built-in security safeguards your HP ProBook against viruses, detects possible corruption, and alerts you to unauthorized changes.
- HP Client Security software suite helps you encrypt your hard drive, permanently delete unwanted or discarded data, restrict unauthorized access, and more.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- No more remembering passwords. HP Password Manager lets you quickly log in to various online accounts. Now your passwords can be longer and more secure.
Tough on the job.
- HP ProBooks undergo challenging tests so you don’t have to. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments.
- Bumps happen. HP 3D DriveGuard helps protect your data when you’re on the go by sensing sudden movement and protecting the hard drive.
- Help protect sensitive electronics and key components from minor spills with a thin layer of Mylar film in the spill-resistant keyboard.
Work in more places.
- Untether yourself from the office. Stay productive with a responsive solid-state hard drive that keeps business materials within reach.
- Work in more places with optional high-speed wireless connectivity, including 4G LTE and HSPA+ WWAN. With HP Wireless Hotspot, easily share your internet connection with colleagues to get productive fast.
- Wherever you go, your printer can always be close at hand —with HP ePrint. Now you can print from virtually anywhere.