205,56 € Show price: incl. VAT excl. VAT
2 pcs available
Estimated delivery time: 1-4 days
|Internal memory||21 MB|
|Compatible memory cards||SD,SDHC,SDXC|
|Display diagonal||7.62 cm (3")|
|Display resolution (numeric)||614000 pixels|
|Audio formats supported||PCM|
|Ports & interfaces|
|HDMI connector type||Micro|
|Focal length range (f-f)||5 - 25 mm|
|Lens structure (elements/groups)||11/9|
|Minimum aperture number||3.9|
|Maximum aperture number||7.8|
|Minimum focal length (35mm film equiv)||28 mm|
|Maximum focal length (35mm film equiv)||140 mm|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Weight (including battery)||193 g|
|Light exposure correction||± 2EV (1/3EV step)|
|Light exposure control||Program AE|
|ISO sensitivity||125, 1600, 3200|
|Light exposure modes||Auto|
|Light metering||Centre-weighted, Spot|
|Auto Exposure (AE) lock|
|ISO sensitivity (min)||125|
|ISO sensitivity (max)||3200|
|Still image resolution(s)||640 x 480,1600 x 1200,2272 x 1704,3264 x 2448,4608 x 2592,4608 x 3456|
|Maximum image resolution||4608 x 3456 pixels|
|Total megapixels||16.79 MP|
|Camera type||Compact camera|
|Supported aspect ratios||16:9|
|Image sensor size||1/2.3"|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 85%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-10 - 40 °C|
|Analog signal format system||NTSC,PAL|
|Motion JPEG frame rate||30 fps|
|Video formats supported||MOV|
|Maximum video resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Video resolutions||640 x 480,960 x 540,1280 x 720,1920 x 1080 pixels|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Macro focusing range (wide)||0.01 - ∞|
|Manual focusing range (wide)||0.5 - ∞|
|Manual focusing range (tele)||1 - ∞|
|Auto focusing (AF) modes||Centre weighted Auto Focus, Face detection|
|Flash range (wide)||0.5 - 5.2 m|
|Flash range (tele)||0.5 - 4.5 m|
|Flash modes||Auto, Flash off, Flash on|
|Self-timer delay||2,10 s|
|Camera playback||Movie, Single image|
|Shooting modes||Auto, Manual, Movie, Scene|
|Tripod mounting supported|
|On Screen Display (OSD) languages||Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, German, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Photo effects||Black&White, Sepia|
|Scene modes||Beach, Close-up (macro), Fireworks, Landscape, Museum, Night portrait, Panorama, Party (indoor), Portrait, Snow, Sports, Sunset|
|Camera file system||DCF,DPOF 1.1,Exif 2.3,MPF|
|AC adapter included|
|Battery charger included|
|Battery technology||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Battery level indicator|
|Battery life (CIPA standard)||250 shots|
|Power source type||Battery|
|Camera shutter type||Electronic, Mechanical|
|Fastest camera shutter speed||1/1500 s|
|Slowest camera shutter speed||4 s|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Energy Star certified|
|Colour of product||Camouflage|
|Waterproof up to||16 m|
Designed to capture and share all the action, on land or in water, the COOLPIX AW110 is just as prepared for challenges and adventure as you are. Waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and freeze-proof, it is perfect for capturing outdoor pursuits - in winter, spring, summer or fall.
Use the built-in Wi-Fi to share your experiences as they happen, while built-in GPS, electronic compass and world map allow you to 'geotag' your images, orientate yourself and track your route when on the move. The highly sensitive 16-megapixel CMOS sensor and dedicated low light modes combine to deliver stunning results in bright sunlight, at night or down to depths of 18 meters underwater. The camera is shockproof from heights of up to 2 meters and its large, stunningly bright OLED screen offers clear visibility in any situation.
The COOLPIX AW110 - Ready to capture the great outdoors.
- Robust build: water- shock- and freeze-proof. Waterproof to depths of 18 m, shockproof from heights of up to 2 m and freeze-proof for temperatures down to -10°C.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: transfer your high-quality images and movies directly to your smart device* ready for uploading on to your favorite social media. You can also use your smart device as a remote control for the camera - handy for self-portraits.
- Back-illuminated 16-MP CMOS image sensor: increases the amount of light that each pixel receives, improving sensitivity and reducing noise for superb performance in any light.
- NIKKOR wide-angle 5x zoom lens: offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution (35mm equivalent: 28-140mm).
- Large 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) 614k-dot OLED screen: with superior brightness and impressive colour rendering, thanks to OLED technology, this large screen offers excellent visibility and sharp contrast, even underwater or in direct sunlight.
- Built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) and electronic compass: record the exact location (latitude and longitude) of an image as a 'geotag' in the image data (EXIF). You can also retrace your route via computer or use the compass to check your orientation.
- World map display**: use this handy reference tool to see where you took your pictures or view the routes saved in your GPS log records.
- Altimeter: record the exact altitude at which you take a shot using the built-in altimeter (range: -300 m to 4,500 m). When underwater, a Hydro-barometer measures your depth (range: 0 to -20 m).
- Anti-blur technology: automatically counters blurred images in four different ways. Hybrid VR (Lens-shift and Motion Blur Reduction) reduces the effect of camera shake. High ISO (up to 3200) light sensitivity reduces the risk of blurred images with fast-moving subjects or in low light. Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots.
- Dedicated light modes: deliver superb results in any light, even without a tripod. Used in combination with Auto HDR, Backlight scene mode offers impressive tonal detail in any situation. Night Portrait mode delivers beautifully detailed night scenes and indoor portraits. Night Landscape mode: allows you to shoot sharp images at low ISO.
- High speed continuous shooting: capture the action at a fast 8fps with a maximum of 6 frames.
- Full HD (1080p) movie recording with stereo sound: optical zoom and autofocus are available during recording. Options to film in slow or fast motion, using recording speeds from 15 to 120 fps. Features a built-in HDMI connector with HDMI-CEC support for output to an HDTV.
- Easy Panorama 360°/180°: lets you pan vertically or horizontally to create dynamic panoramas. Simply press the shutter and sweep the camera in front of you for stunning shots of expansive landscapes or colourful underwater worlds.
- Action Control: makes it easy to operate the camera even when underwater or wearing gloves. Activated via a dedicated button on the side of the camera.
- Slim design: boasts compact 24.5 mm body for superior portability.
- Underwater mode: automatically adjusts the camera's white balance setting to capture underwater scenes just as you see them.
- EXPEED C2: Nikon's fast and powerful image processing system provides enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality.
* Requires installation of the Nikon 'Wireless Mobile Adaptor Utility' application (iOS and Android(TM) compatible) on your smart device.
** Not available in certain countries.
Android, Google, Google Play, YouTube, and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torikatu 12, 22100, Maarianhamina
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 5, 68600, Pietarsaari