Projecta Comp El ext bdro p 156x152 MWhite
|Weight & dimensions|
|Diagonal||165.1 cm (65")|
|Native aspect ratio||16:9|
|Overall screen size (Height x Width)||90 x 160 cm|
|Diagonal (metric)||165 cm|
|Viewable screen width (W)||146 cm|
|Viewable screen height (H)||82 cm|
The electrical projection screens from Projecta are ideal when heavy demands are placed on the projection screen. The projection screens are equipped with an excellent quality projection screen fabric and a roll mechanism that guarantees a perfectly flat-hanging screen fabric under any circumstances. The integrated quiet and strong motors are supplied standard with a five year guarantee.
Broad range of compact, electric projection screens, equipped with an extra high black border at the top for optimal viewing height.
Case (88x88mm) of steel with galvanised inner side and dark grey (RAL 7021) or white (RAL 9016) powder coated outside, fitted with impact resistant plastic end caps.
- Motor with 5-year guarantee and CE quality mark.
- Easy mounting on wall, ceiling and/or in soffit via integrated hanging brackets.
- Supplied complete with 3-metre connection cable and separate wall switch.
- All electrical projection screens satisfy the following product safety standards: IEC 60335-1; 60335-2; DIN19045-5 and IEC 61000 for Electro Magnetic Compatibility.
- Somfy motor with 12 RPM (revolutions per minute) and 90 Watts.
- Black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
- High Contrast S: double-sided coated grey vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1,0 and viewing angle 45º L/R.
- Screen fabrics Matte White S and High Contrast S.
- Formats video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9).
- Besides a black border of 5 cm all around, Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats also have an extra high, black border.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0 and viewing angle 50º L/R.
- Case colours in white and black.
- See also Cinema RF Electrol with built-in radio frequency remote control.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe and are CE approved. Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Suupohjantie 57, 60320, Seinäjoki
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torggatan 12, 22100, Mariehamn
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa