|Processor front side bus||1066 MHz|
|Processor lithography||45 nm|
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® 5000 Sequence|
|Processor socket||LGA 1366|
|CPU multiplier (bus/core ratio)||18|
|System bus rate||5.86 GT/s|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||2.66 GHz|
|Processor cache||8 MB|
|Processor frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||144 GB|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||800,1066 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||25.6 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Triple|
|ECC supported by processor|
|VID Voltage Range||0.75 - 1.35 V|
|Size||22.9 cm (9")|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Processor special features|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|AMD Virtualization Technology|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||80 W|
Intel's latest-generation microarchitecture represents the next step in unprecedented processor performance and dynamic scalability. Designed from the ground up to take advantage of hafnium-based Intel® 45nm hi-k metal gate silicon technology, Intel® Microarchitecture (Nehalem) unleashes parallel processing performance enabled by Intel® QuickPath technology providing an integrated memory controller and high-speed interconnect per independent processing core.
- Dynamic scalability, managed cores, threads, cache, interfaces, and power for energy-efficient performance on demand.
- Design and performance scalability for servers, workstations, notebooks and desktops with support for 2-8+ cores and up to 16+ threads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology), and scalable cache sizes, system interconnects, and integrated memory controllers.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology delivers additional performance automatically when needed by taking advantage of the processor's power and thermal headroom. This enables increased performance of both multi-threaded and single-threaded workloads.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology brings high-performance applications into mainstream computing with 1-16+ threads optimized for a new generation multi-core processor architecture.
- Scalable shared memory of Intel® QuickPath technology features memory distributed to each processor with integrated memory controllers and high-speed point-to-point interconnects to unleash the performance of future versions of next-generation Intel® multi-core processors.
- Multi-level shared cache improves performance and efficiency by reducing latency to frequently used data.