Estimated delivery time: Not confirmed
|Processor front side bus||1066 MHz|
|Processor lithography||45 nm|
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® 5000 Sequence|
|Processor socket||LGA 1366|
|CPU multiplier (bus/core ratio)||18|
|System bus rate||5.86 GT/s|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||2.66 GHz|
|Processor cache||8 MB|
|Processor frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||144 GB|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||800,1066 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||25.6 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Triple|
|ECC supported by processor|
|VID Voltage Range||0.75 - 1.35 V|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||80 W|
|Size||22.9 cm (9")|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Processor special features|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|AMD Virtualization Technology|
Intel's latest-generation microarchitecture represents the next step in unprecedented processor performance and dynamic scalability. Designed from the ground up to take advantage of hafnium-based Intel® 45nm hi-k metal gate silicon technology, Intel® Microarchitecture (Nehalem) unleashes parallel processing performance enabled by Intel® QuickPath technology providing an integrated memory controller and high-speed interconnect per independent processing core.
- Dynamic scalability, managed cores, threads, cache, interfaces, and power for energy-efficient performance on demand.
- Design and performance scalability for servers, workstations, notebooks and desktops with support for 2-8+ cores and up to 16+ threads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology), and scalable cache sizes, system interconnects, and integrated memory controllers.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology delivers additional performance automatically when needed by taking advantage of the processor's power and thermal headroom. This enables increased performance of both multi-threaded and single-threaded workloads.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology brings high-performance applications into mainstream computing with 1-16+ threads optimized for a new generation multi-core processor architecture.
- Scalable shared memory of Intel® QuickPath technology features memory distributed to each processor with integrated memory controllers and high-speed point-to-point interconnects to unleash the performance of future versions of next-generation Intel® multi-core processors.
- Multi-level shared cache improves performance and efficiency by reducing latency to frequently used data.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torikatu 12, 22100, Maarianhamina
Suupohjantie 45, 60320, Seinäjoki
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 5, 68600, Pietarsaari