|Motherboard chipset||Intel Q85|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||Intel Core i3|
|Processor socket||LGA 1150|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Processor cache||3 MB|
|PCI Express configurations||1x16,2x8,1x8+2x4|
|Processor frequency||3.5 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||54 W|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||16|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Core i3-4100 Desktop series|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||32 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1333,1600 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||25.6 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Dual|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory slots type||SO-DIMM|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi|
|Display diagonal||54.6 cm (21.5")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
|Ports & interfaces|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|AC adapter power||180 W|
|Wi-Fi standards||Not supported|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Compatible memory cards||SD|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Card reader integrated|
|Number of storage drives installed||1|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Storage drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Colour of product||Silver|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Professional|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 4400|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||350 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1150 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||0x41E|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.024 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.1|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||22 nm|
|Thermal solution specification||PCG 2013C|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Small Business Advantage (SBA) version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version||0.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Processor package size||37.5|
|Processor ARK ID||77486|
|Product type||All-in-One PC|
|Total megapixels||2 MP|
Design, productivity, and security. All in one. Set a new pace for your office productivity while demanding less from your IT team. Take on work more efficiently with a sleek PC designed to free your desk from clutter. Count on powerful built-in software that enhances security, manages updates, and automates backups. Your boss will praise you. Your IT staff will thank you.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Keep everything in sight
- Watch your inbox while working on other tasks. There’s plenty of screen room for all of your work with optional support for up to four external displays.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. Bring work to life through immersive surround sound with deep, rich bass and crystal clear dialog using DTS Studio+ and an optional HD Webcam.
- HP Client Security suite helps you quickly and easily encrypt your hard drive, permanently delete unwanted or discarded data, restrict unauthorized access, and more.
- No more remembering passwords. HP Password Manager lets you quickly log in to various online accounts. Now your passwords can be longer and more secure.
Do more by reclaiming your workspace
- Stay organized and free up more room for work. This space-saving all-in-one has several stand options, and easily mounts on the wall.
The hub of your mobile world.
- Speed up charging with a fast charging USB port. The nearly 2.8x stronger charging current helps compatible devices charge faster than standard USB 3.0 ports.
- Easily share your internet connection with your devices and help colleagues get online fast with HP Wireless Hotspot.
- Maintain tighter control over device security. Use the optional integrated near-field communications (NFC) capabilities to support custom applications such as advanced user authentication.
Fast-track your performance
- Quickly open new files and switch applications with less wait time thanks to solid-state drives and solid-state hybrid drive options. Get the latest processing technology with a choice of 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
- Make better use of your workspace. HP ePrint makes wireless printing simple--no need for drivers.
- Get the team together. This Microsoft Lync qualified all-in-one is designed for productive virtual meetings with team members near and far.
Plan with confidence
- Get more out of your investment. The HP ProOne 600 G1 is designed for a long lifecycle, with platform stability up to 30 months.
- HP ProOne PCs are rigorously tested to help ensure reliability. During the HP Total Test Process, our PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to help get you through your business day.
- Spend less time managing updates with HP Support Assistant. You can also safeguard your data with easy backup and recovery, using HP Recovery Manager.