Order cancellation and return guidelines
Contact Multitronic’s Customer Service by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +358 (0)6 319 77 01 (Finnish)
- +358 (0)6 319 77 02 (Swedish)
- +358 (0)6 319 77 03 (English)
Orders of custom-made products, special orders, and infrequently ordered products cannot be cancelled.
For return of a misordered product, please follow the instructions below. Products returned without acceptance from Multitronic’s Customer Service will be returned to the sender.
- Fill in a form at http://multitronic.fi/rma/add/order or directly in you order history. Please note that if you are logged in to your customer account, all contact and order details are already available.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com – give your name, address, product, product serial number, and a description of the problem.
- Contact one of our stores. Multitronic and iTronic stores accept all products purchased from Multitronic or iTronic stores.
- Contact Multitronic’s customer service in Vaasa:
- +358 (0)6 319 77 41 (Finnish)
- +358 (0)6 319 77 42 (Swedish)
- +358 (0)6 319 77 43 (English)
Criteria for customer returns
- The product will be refunded after a specific evaluation of its market value and condition.
- A restock cost of 35 euros minimum, VAT 0 %, will be paid by the returning party.
- The returned product will be credited at a percentage of the purchase amount. The percentage is determined individually for each case.
- Customers are liable for any damages which occur during the transport of a returned product.
- Custom-made, special order products, and products that are difficult to resell will not be accepted.
Multitronic offers a 7 day return policy if the conditions below are met: Multitronic has approved the returning of the product
- A valid return number from Multitronic has been provided.
- The product is returned immediately after receiving the return number.
- The returned product is:
- complete in its original unopened box and in the same condition as when it was bought
- without any extra stickers, tape, or labels added to the box.
- The customer is responsible for:
- Shipping costs for delivery
- Shipping costs for the return
- Restock costs. A percentage of the product’s selling price, the minimum, being 35 euros, VAT 0 %.