Returns (Withdrawal of purchase)
For the protection of the customer, the general home and postal sales terms state the right to withdraw from a purchase within 14 days, provided that the conditions stated below are met. The customer has the right to familiarise him/herself with the product in the same way as in a shop. The customer also has the right to open up the package, read manuals, and try the item out without losing the right to return the item. The right to return the product ends when the product is taken into use.
Examples of when a product is taken into use:
- installing programs, files, and data on a computer and using it for internet, games or work
- installing and charging the battery in a laptop or in other products that come with a battery
- taking a printer into use
- opened color ink cartridges
- receiving and/or making calls with GSM or smartphone products
- opened DVD/CD-R/RW media
- storing data on storing devices, such as hard drives or flash drives
- other opened consumer goods
If the customer suspects that a product will not meet his or her demands, expectations, or wishes, they are asked to contact Multitronic by e-mail or phone or by visiting one of our stores for consultation, before the product is taken to use and the right to withdraw from the purchase ends.