No price development information for this product.
|Minimum hard disk space||390 MB|
|Minimum processor||233 MHz|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 32-bit/64-bit:|
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows XP Professional/Home (SP2)
- Windows XP Media Center
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 8.5 Desktop Edition enables you to restore complete Windows desktop/laptops in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments with new functionality to automate physical to virtual conversions for immediate system recovery. Additional capabilities include flexible offsite protection; integration with Symantec ThreatCon for threat-triggered backups and centralized management to help simplify administration.
- Recover in minutes to same hardware, dissimilar hardware or virtual environments with Restore Anyware technology
- Create real-time, while-you-work recovery points of the entire system and save to any disk-storage device
- Enables offsite backup copy to an FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Search and retrieve files and folders in seconds via Google Desktop or Backup Exec Retrieve
- Rapid and reliable system recovery even from a bare-metal state, without the need to reinstall and reconfigure operating systems, applications, system settings, and preferences.
- Eliminate backup windows by capturing the entire live Windows system, without disrupting user productivity or application usage
- Simplifies and extends your data and disaster recovery capabilities
- Centrally manage backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops/laptops across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Manager)