|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® E5 V2 Family|
|Processor socket||LGA 2011|
|System bus rate||7.2 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor boost frequency||2.6 GHz|
|Processor cache||15 MB|
|Number of QPI links||2|
|PCI Express configurations||x4, x8, x16|
|Processor frequency||2.1 GHz|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||80 W|
|Processor codename||Ivy Bridge EP|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||40|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor series||Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||768 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||800,1066,1333,1600 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||51.2 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Quad|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory slots||12x DIMM|
|Maximum internal memory||96 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1866 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||4 x 4 GB|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi|
|Optical drives quantity||1|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||5|
|Firewire (IEEE 1394) ports||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply||800 W|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Drive capacity||1000 GB|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Total storage capacity||1000 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Card reader integrated|
|Energy Star certified|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8 Pro|
|Chassis type||Mini Tower|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|Processor special features|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|CPU configuration (max)||2|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||0.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||46 bit|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Processor package size||52.5|
|Processor ARK ID||75789|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel C602|
More versatile than ever before. With up to 16 discrete processor cores, the HP Z620 Workstation packs a ton of computing and visualization power into a quiet, compact footprint. This dual-socket system helps you boost productivity with next-generation Intel® Xeon® processors and support for up to 8 displays.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Big Possibilities. Compact Form Factor.
- With its innovative design, the HP Z620 Workstation gives you a near silent computing solution in a form factor that’s a perfect fit for space-constrained environments.
- And for easy servicing and upgrades, it features a completely tool-less chassis with integrated handles and a tool-free power supply.
The Performance You Demand.
- Get massive system performance with a small footprint. The HP Z620 features the next evolution in processor technology and system architecture, setting the standard for versatility with support for a single Intel E5-1600 Series Xeon® processor or dual Intel E5-2600 Series Xeon® processors.
- Now with up to 16 cores, the HP Z620 powerhouse supports a full range of processors, to help you get more done every minute.
Bring Your Ideas To Life Faster.
- The HP Z620 is designed to support next generation PCI express Gen3 graphics technology that doubles the bandwidth in and out of the card. The HP Z620 offers a huge variety of professional graphics from NVIDIA and AMD – from Pro 2D to Extreme 3D.
- With 800W 90% efficient power supply and support for up to 8 displays, the HP Z620 gives you the freedom of doing and seeing more.
Modify Your Machine.
- Customize the HP Z620 Workstation the way you want to with a variety of expansion options, including USB 3.0 for blazing fast speeds and up to 12 memory slots capable of supporting 96GB of the latest generation of DDR3 memory.
- With 3 internal drive bays and 2 external bays, choose from a variety of storage types including SATA 7.2K/10K, SAS 10K/15K and SSD.
Complete Peace of Mind.
- HP workstations offer BFR/PVC-free and ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations featuring 90% efficient power supplies.
- All HP Workstations come with a limited 3-year parts, 3-year labor and 3-year onsite service (3/3/3) standard warranty that is extendable up to 5 years.