|Minimum hard disk space||500 MB|
|Minimum processor||Intel Pentium 500 MHz|
|Minimum RAM||256 MB|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack (SP) 2 +|
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
|Media types supported||CD|
Office Publisher 2007 helps you manage your marketing activities from concept to delivery. New and improved capabilities guide you through the process of creating a wide range of marketing materials, building your brand, managing customer lists, and tracking your marketing campaigns—all in-house.
Create High-Quality Publications Efficiently That Reflect Your Brand Identity
Office Publisher 2007 includes new and improved tools to help you efficiently create, customize, and reuse a wide variety of marketing communications materials that are tailored to your company's specific needs.
- Get started quickly by choosing from a library of hundreds of customizable design templates or blank publications, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, Web sites, e-mail formats, and more.
- Create a business identity for all your business and personal needs that includes your company name, contact information, and logo.
- Apply your brand elements to every template within Office Publisher 2007 for a more relevant Getting Started experience. Maintain a consistent, professional look by applying your business identity as well as custom color schemes and font schemes to all your publications.
- Get dynamic previews of Office Publisher 2007 templates with your brand elements applied—including your colors, fonts, logo, and business information—before choosing a template.
- Use the new Search tool to quickly locate and preview high-quality Office Publisher 2007 templates from Microsoft Office Online right within the Publisher Catalog.
- tegorize, preview, open, and save your templates efficiently within My Templates for fast retrieval.
- Save time and effort by storing frequently used text, design elements, and graphics in the new Content Store to use in other publications.
- Reuse content for other publication types and distribution methods. For example, easily place content from a multipage newsletter into an e-mail template or Web layout for online distribution.
- Choose from more than 70 designer-created color schemes, or create one of your own. If you're using Pantone colors, choose them within Office Publisher 2007.
- Use Publisher Tasks to get help with common Office Publisher 2007 procedures, such as inserting images, creating a mail merge, or reusing content.
Achieve More Professional Results with Custom Publications
Office Publisher 2007 includes tools to help you create custom publications and fine-tune your publications using intuitive design tools and your own creativity for truly unique materials.
- Quickly build custom materials such as datasheets or catalogs by merging text and images from a database using Catalog Merge.
- Choose from a wider selection of blank page sizes when you start from scratch.
- Start from a template or a blank publication and customize and refine your publication using the collection of intuitive design, layout, typography, and graphics tools in Office Publisher 2007. These options include adjusting tracking and kerning, multiple master pages, grids and guides, baseline alignment, inserting images from a scanner or digital camera, recoloring and cropping images, and more.
- Run the enhanced Design Checker prior to distributing or printing your publication, to quickly identify and fix any design errors. The Design Checker identifies common problems in commercial print, Web, and e-mail publications.
Share, Print, and Publish Your Publications Easily
Office Publisher 2007 provides new and improved ways for you to share, print, and publish publications with ease.
- Save Office Publisher 2007 files in a fixed file format, such as Portable Document Format file (PDF) or XML Paper Specification (XPS), for easy sharing. PDF settings within Office Publisher 2007 include options for online viewing, desktop printing, and commercial press-ready printing.
- Take advantage of full commercial printing support for large quantities and high-quality printing. Office Publisher 2007 includes four-color process printing, spot color printing, cyan-magenta-yellow-black (CMYK) composite postscript, and more. Use the improved Pack and Go Wizard to prepare your Office Publisher 2007 files, including a press-ready PDF file, for a commercial printer.
- Send e-mail publications that appear exactly as you intended. Improvements in e-mail distribution and viewing, including support for sending multipage publications as a single page message, make it easier than ever to create and send publications as e-mail messages.
- Convert publications for viewing on the Web, and easily add navigation, update, edit, and post.
Bring It All Together for Easy and Effective In-House Marketing
Whether you’re bringing together a variety of marketing materials to use at an event, developing an e-mail marketing campaign to reach one or more existing customers, communicating with employees or colleagues within your business, or creating a direct mail campaign to promote a new product or service, Office Publisher 2007 can help you bring it all together.
- Create personalized e-mail marketing newsletters and communications using new E-Mail Merge capabilities. You can create, manage, and store a single customer list in Office Publisher 2007 by combining and editing customer lists from multiple sources, including the 2007 versions of Excel, Outlook, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Access and more.
- Get help creating, distributing, and following up on marketing materials using new Publisher Tasks. Publisher Tasks include tips for personalizing your publication, preparing your mailing lists, preparing a publication for commercial printing, tracking its effectiveness, working with images, and more.
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. Improved Office Publisher 2007 integration with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager (available in Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 and Microsoft Office Professional 2007) provides new tools to help you easily track the marketing materials you send and the responses you receive.
- As your marketing needs change, use Office Publisher 2007 to quickly update, publish, and distribute your most effective marketing materials for reuse.