Starter robot kit, as its name shows, is a start for you to dip your
toes in the waters of the robotics and maker world. With a set of
beginner-friendly instructions, it takes you step-by-step on learning
robotics, electronics and programming.
- Kids of 8 years and older. Below 8 years with older persons help.
- The graphical (mBlock / Scratch) programming software is designed for primary and middle school students and is easy to learn.
• Excellent choice for beginners to learn electronics, graphic programming Scratch, and Arduino programming.
• Build a robot tank or a three-wheeled robot car.
• Easy wiring, no soldering required.
• Three versions provided: Bluetooth version, IR version, and No Electronic version.
Description Starter Robot Kit
Enhanced Hands-on Ability
With heavy-duty mechanical parts, easy-to-use electronic modules like Me Orion, ultrasonic sensor, IR receiver (Bluetooth module), you can get an enhanced hands-on experience on building a robot tank or a three-wheeled robot car that is programmable.
Follow the detailed, beginner-friendly instructions to construct your choice of a robot tank or three-wheel robot car.