Makeblock mBot v 1.1 - Blue | Educational Robot Kit | Bluetooth-version
mBot is a low cost, easy-to-run robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics, robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Kids of 8 years and older. Below 8 years with older persons help.
- Programming software is designed for primary and middle school students and is easy to learn.
- Easy to assemble within 10 minutes
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Two programming tools: mBlock (a drag-and-drop programming tool based on Scratch 2.0) and Arduino IDE
- Supports wireless connection via Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz module (either included), no more limitation of wired connections
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connectors
- Sturdy aluminium chassis with 2mm of thickness, compatible with Makeblock & Lego parts
- Free lessons are provided and are being expanded gradually
- Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line following, games with other mBots, using sensors to play games in Scratch
- Bluetooth Version
Suitable Individual users of family
Host computer Support Bluetooth
Pairing Bluetooth Pairing
Driver needed Yes
Connection Wireless connection with smartphones, tablets,
and PCs with Bluetooth capability
1) iOS 7 or above
2) Bluetooth®4.0 or above
*exclude iPad®1, iPad®2, iPhone®4 or below
1) Android™2.3 or above