Asus ROG Strix Z490-A Gaming ATX - motherboard
|Maximum number of SMP processors||1|
|Compatible processor series||Intel® Celeron®, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7, Intel Core i9, Intel® Pentium®|
|Processor socket||LGA 1200|
|Maximum internal memory||128 GB|
|Supported memory clock speeds||2133,2400,2666,2800,2933,3000,3200,3333,3466,3600,3733,3866,4000,4133,4266,4400,4500,4600,4800 MHz|
|Supported memory types||DDR4|
|Memory slots type||DIMM|
|Number of memory slots||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|LAN controller||Intel I225-V|
|Ethernet interface type||2.5 Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB 2.0 connectors||2|
|CPU fan connector|
|ATX Power connector (24-pin)|
|Number of chassis fan connectors||2|
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors||2|
|Number of SATA III connectors||6|
|12V power connector|
|Back panel I/O ports|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|S/PDIF out port|
|Digital audio optical out||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||4|
|USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity||1|
|Supported storage drive types||HDD & SSD|
|Supported storage drive interfaces||M.2,Serial ATA III|
|PCI Express x4 slots||1|
|PCI Express x1 (Gen 3.x) slots||1|
|PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots||3|
|Number of M.2 (M) slots||2|
|BIOS memory size||192 Mbit|
|BIOS type||UEFI AMI|
|Clear CMOS jumper|
|Maximum resolution||4096 x 2304 pixels|
|Parallel processing technology support||CrossFire|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel Z490|
|Motherboard form factor||ATX|
|Audio output channels||8 channels|
|Motherboard chipset family||Intel|
|Audio chip||SupremeFX S1220A|
ROG Strix Z490-A Gaming
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- High-performance Networking: M.2 socket with E-key and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Features USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C® connectors, and supports HDMI™ 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.4
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling and AI Networking, helping you configure your gaming build easily
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-LEDs and FlexKey
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
Digital power control and an array of power stages ensure ROG Strix Z490-A Gaming has the muscle to control the latest Intel CPUs.
- The ProCool II socket is built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines and have a metal armour for improved heat dissipation. The connector's lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability.
- ROG Strix Z490-A Gaming utilizes 12+2 DrMOS power stages to combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
- Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard.
ROG Strix Z490 series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
- Multiple temperature sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling. And all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
- 4-pin PWM/DC Fan Header: Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
- AIO Pump Fan Header: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
- CPU Fan Header: A dedicated pair of PWM/DC fan headers for CPU coolers.
Our ROG engineers developed and extensively-tested intelligent software solutions to ensure your system stays in optimal condition.
- AI Overclocking: Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each system.
- AI Cooling: AI Cooling automatically manages and controls motherboard connected fans, ensuring the most efficient settings depending on the current system load and temperature.
- AI Networking: GameFirst VI optimizes and organizes network bandwidth, effectively reducing jitter and eliminating spike lag to ensure smooth online gameplay.
Two M.2 slots are available, with one supporting both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4 modes, and the other supporting PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available.Next-gen Connectivity
M.2 Socket with E Key: Integrated with Intel® wireless-AX/AC technology, M.2 supports CNVi/PCIe/USB mode to build a faster and more cost-effective WiFi and Bluetooth® 5.1 solution.
Intel 2.5G Ethernet: Onboard 2.5G Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.Sonic Studio Link
The new Sonic Studio Link now allows you to apply Sonic Studio effects on all playback devices. Simply press the Sonic Studio Link button to enjoy the effect on any playback devices.Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
A virtual audio device that lets streamers combine sound output and output from different apps. This allows you to mix your voice and video game audio within streaming software. A variety of adjustment and monitoring tools provide a high level of digital control.Undeniably ROG Strix
ROG Strix Z490-A Gaming embodies the Strix spirit, with its white and silver color scheme and cyberpunk-inspired markings across its stainless steel I/O shroud. It’s perfect for builds with stand-out aesthetics.DIY Friendly
- Pre-mounted I/O shield: ROG’s patented I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black and comes pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard.
- Q-LEDS: Four onboard LEDs indicate power status, and any problem with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
- FlexKey: The front-panel header lets you customize the reset button on the front-panel of your chassis to provide quick access to your choice of Aura lighting controls, DirectKey or system reset.
- BIOS FlashBack™: BIOS FlashBack™ is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack™ port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 18, 65100, Vaasa
Alholminkatu 3, 68600, Pietarsaari
Suupohjantie 57, 60320, Seinäjoki
Gummeruksenkatu 6, 40100, Jyväskylä
Valtakatu 41, 53100, Lappeenranta
Torggatan 12, 22100, Mariehamn
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 19, 65100, Vaasa