|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||11.39 x 59.68 x 80.26 mm|
|I/O ports||4x mini-SAS SFF-8087|
|RAID controller type||0, 1, 1E|
|Data transfer rate||3 Gbit/s|
|Compatible products||IBM System x3200 M2, x3250 M2, x3350|
The ServeRAID™-BR10il SAS/SATA PCIe Controller (44X0411) is replaced by 49Y4731 ServeRAID-BR10il SAS/SATA Controller v2 with bracket.
It delivers a solid-performing storage solution for upgrading simple-swap models to RAID 0, 1, and 1E capability. The RAID adapter kit contains the RAID 0, 1, and 1E controller and supporting hardware for SAS and SATA simple-swap hard drive configurations. It can be configured for two or four HDDs.
Intended specifically for the small to medium business (SMB) market, as well as departments of a large enterprise (LE), the solution is ideal for supporting server and workgroup applications where high levels of sustained read and write operations are required.
- RAID levels: 0, 1, and 1E
- Up to 3 Gb/second of performance throughput for each port
- Global hot spare and rebuild
- 1064E controller
- 1 x4 internal mini-SAS SFF-8087 connector
- Supported utilities are MegaRAID Storage Manager (MSM), IBM Director, Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA), command line interface, and flash drive
- Supported on IBM System x3200 M2, x3250 M2, and x3350 servers.